FS: 2003 Liquid Silver Yamaha R1

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Time to let her go to someone who'll ride & enjoy her.

R1fs1.jpg

R1fs2.jpg

R1fs3.jpg

R1fs4.jpg

R1fs5.jpg

R1fs6.jpg

R1fs7.jpg

R1fs8.jpg

R1damage1.jpg

R1damage2.jpg

As you can see, it has 7163 miles on it. It has a clean title & has had zero bodywork or parts replaced (excluding tires, of course). I have owned the bike since July of 2005 when I bought it with 34.2 miles on it. No, that isn't a typo. I do have a lien against the bike which will be satisfied upon receipt of funds & the title will be transferred directly to you by the state of KS. Stupid e-title program we get to deal with. If you want more information, I'm happy to explain exactly how it works. I will also give you my banker's phone number so you may call & verify anything I tell you.

I don't have anything to hide about this bike so ask any questions & I'll give you all the info I have. It was down once on the ride side. Low speed low side, slider did it's job well but the 'bump' on the lower right still caught a bit of hell. Also, I took my rear pegs off just messing around one afternoon then went for a ride. I failed to loc-tite the bolts back to the subframe rail on the right side & it let the exhaust pipe shift & make contact with the previously mentioned right lower. That is what happened in the pic with the arrow & red circle. Bike has not been on a track because I suck at life. Neither is it a stunt bike, but yes the front wheel has been lofted occasionally...too much torque not to. However, I have never once clutched up a wheelie & the clutch still works flawlessly. I have changed the oil in the bike four times to date at 600 miles, 2000 miles, 4000 miles, & most recently at 6000 miles.

As for mods, it has a full titanium muzzy exhaust, earache barends, a dark smoke db screen, spools, sliders, & harri's r1 grips & tank guard. I also have an uninstalled K&N filter for it that I'll throw in if you want it.

$6500 or best offer Please don't rag on the price. If you are interested, lets deal. If you just want to whine, go away.

I am located in central KS & will pm you my cell phone number to answer any questions or you can pm me on here. Thanks! Michael

P.S. My ebay handle is MAX383 & I have ~80 positive feedbacks dating back to 7-2000 with a 99% positive rating. You are welcome to check that page too if you like.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
thanks, husker. I felt like it was a fair price considering I see 99-01's still bringing mid 5's.

For any of you guys not too familiar with this model of R1, it carries the distinction of being the only model to have absolutely ZERO recalls or tsb's. These bikes just work, plain & simple. Also, before the exhaust, it pulled 121 rwhp on a loaded (mustang) dyno.

I will also consider partial trade for a KB or whipple.

Users who are viewing this thread