FS: 2003 Harley Davidson F150 - Two Tone - 55K Miles

I-Am

Up for sale is my 2003 Harley Davidson F-150. This truck has been very well taken care of and is perhaps one of the cleanest, low mileage of its kind in the country. It has been garage kept its entire life and maintenance always performed on schedule. I've only ever used Mobil 1 oil. Exterior is in great shape with the exception of some normal scuffs on the bottom of the front bumper. The bumper also has a scuff on the front passenger side, which can be seen in the pictures. The tonneau cover also has pitting in the paint which is pretty common since it is fiberglass. Other than that just your normal tiny dings in places. The interior is pretty much perfect. No major flaws that I can think of. I've taken very good care of the leather and it shows, as it has no tearing or much signs of wear. The truck is 99% stock with the exception of the rear shackles and radio. I put lowering shackles on the rear to give it a more even stance. I do have the stock shackles, but unfortunately do not have the stock radio. The truck has never been chipped or pullied, completely unmolested. The only performance modification is a drop-in K&N air filter in the stock air box. I am not the original owner but I have owned the truck since it had 15K miles. I really hate to let this truck go and I am in no hurry to sell. Price is FIRM and no trades.

Asking 18,900.

SOLD!

IMG_1398.jpg
IMG_3413.jpg
IMG_3418.jpg
IMG_3419.jpg
IMG_3421.jpg
IMG_3427.jpg
IMG_3428.jpg
IMG_3429.jpg
IMG_3430.jpg
IMG_3431.jpg