FS: 2003 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra 10th Anniversary Coupe (Toronto, Canada)

cobracory

Established Member
Figured I might as well post here since you never know.

I've been thinking about this for quite some time, I have come to the decision to put the Cobra up for sale. Been making changes to my life as of late and, unfortunately, the car isn't part of the changes.

2003 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra 10th Anniversary Edition Coupe
Black exterior. Black on Red Leather Interior.

I'm the original owner. Purchased back in May 2003. Build numbers are in my signature.

The car has never seen snow, and only rain on a few occasions when it had to.

There's 51,000km on the car, so yes, the speedo is in km/h.

Modifications:
-Steeda cold-air-intake, stainless steel catback exhaust, highflow catted x-pipe, tri-ax shifter, full-length subframes, bumpsteer kit, 4-bolt caster camber plates, X2 ball joint, heavy duty replacement endlinks, rear spring isolators, front spring isolators, cobra sport springs, cobra rear subframe bushings, cobra rear IRS control arm bushings, cobra differential bushings, cobra IRS subframe bracket kit. The Steeda parts were purchased and installed at Steeda.ca, when they were in Brampton, Ontario.

Maximum Motorsports 4-point Strut-Tower Brace, Falken FK-452 Tires (purchased Aug/07, driven for about ~2,000km), Brembo Slotted Rotors, KVR Performance Brakes Pads (new set included as well), KVR Performance Stainless Steel Brake Lines (front & rear), FormulaOne Pinnacle Series Tint (35%), Ford Accessories Cobra car cover, Ford Accessories Cobra full bra cover, BobWhiteDecals.com Reflective Red rear bumper inserts.

The car has always been serviced at the Ford SVT dealership where it was purchased - including all oil changes, with Mobil-1 5w30 fully synthetic.

Ford Extended Service Plan is still on the car until June 2010 or 84,000 km.

I have not looked into what is involved in having a US buyer import the car, but if you are interested, let me know and we can look into it.

CAD$28,000 or best offer.
(onlineconversion.com says CAD$28,000 = USD$26,752.80)

No trades. Serious inquiries only.
PM, email or call +1-416-464-7138.

exterior2_1.jpg

interior.jpg

interior3_1.jpg

engine.jpg

rear.jpg

exterior_2.jpg

gtamcbbq2_1.jpg

gtamcbbq_1.jpg

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
First time i've seen black with the red bumper insert. I like it! Goes well with the interior. Good luck with the sale!

FYI...51,000 kilometers = 31, 689 miles

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread