FS - 2003 Ford Mustang Mach1 Black w/ 40,800 miles

Murph2188

Established Member
SOLD as of 6/28/2018

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 IUP 5-Speed w/ 40,500 miles. Modifications: JLT Cold Air Intake, 80MM Mass Airflow Sensor, Steeda Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter, Maximum Motorsports High-Performance Clutch Cable, Ford Performance Firewall Cable Adjuster, Ford Performance Double Hook Clutch Quadrant, Axle-Back Borla Stinger's, Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit, everything else is stock.
This car is absolutely beautiful inside and out, for which I spent many hours buffing, correcting and waxing the Black paint. This helped me win quite a few trophies this past car show season. The outside is easy a 9.5-10 with absolutely, not one rock chip upfront. The interior is also a 9.5-10 with very little wear on the famous driver's seat side bolster. I had 4 new BFGoodrich Comp Sport 2 tires put on last September, with only approximately 1,000 miles or so on them.
I'm asking $15,000 (Cash Only), which based on the current market and condition of this vehicle is a great price. Please PM for any additional information and/or questions or reasonable offers. I outright own this vehicle, title in hand. No accidents, clean Carfax Report. The only reason I'm selling this car is that I picked up a 2017 Mustang GT premium this past weekend, and the wife said I cannot keep both Ponies

Last edited:

Murph2188

Established Member
Beautiful! Are you the original owner?

No, I purchased the car about 1.5 year's ago with approximately 33.5k miles from the 3rd owner. I drove it a lot last year to quite a few car shows with my son. I then parked and tucked it away in the garage under a cover for the winter months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread