FS: 2003 Cobra 'Vert in IL

convert03cobra

Established Member
Some dude on here was looking to trade his Titan with like 20K miles for a cobra plus cash. Do a search on it and I'm sure you can find him. It was recent like over the weekend. Not sure where he was but hopefully you can work something out. Good luck with your sale.

redfireconvrt

Established Member
Just a little more information that I should have included in the initial post. This car has been very well taken care of. For people that don't know about mustangs it has been mistaken for brand new. I had someone look at it and they were in awe at the condition. They couldn't swing the payments, but mentioned that most of the other cobras they had seen (at least in this area) had been beaten up. I have raced a total of 2 cars in the 3 years that I have owned it and went up to about 80. I use it mainly as a daily driver. It has never had a problem...ever. I have owned it from 4500 miles on and the first 4500 was put on by the dealer manager himself. Something about a bad trade. Basically, it was not titled until I bought it. You will not be disappointed with this car. It sounds and looks amazing.

Last edited:

f2fast4u

Established Member
Check with me in a week or so if you still have it. My insurance company is settling up with me on my totaled 03 vert.

Fred

redfireconvrt

Established Member
sorry to hear about your wreck. I hope no one was hurt. Just send me a PM or reply back to this thread if you want to know more about my car. Thanks!

f2fast4u

Established Member
Thanks, I will. Insurance company just called today, they hope to be finished by early next week.

Fred

Users who are viewing this thread