Cobrachs

Established Member
2002 True Blue Lightning w/ 101k miles

$13,000 firm

Bassani catback
JLP air box
New Nitto 555's
New brake pads

The truck is in great shape, and has never given me any trouble. It could use a bed liner because it has been used as a truck a few times, leaving some scratches inside the bed. It had aftermarket wheels when I bought it, which I replaced with some replica 01/02 wheels, unfortunatley two of them have some paint peeling and need refinished. The seats show a little wear, but that is to be expected the truck has over 100 thousand miles.

LightningDS.jpg

LightningFront.jpg

LightningRear.jpg

LightningTire.jpg

LightningInterior.jpg

Pm me
Thanks
Charles

Last edited:

snakestang

I Drive A Volvo
Established Member
Trade for a nice paintball gun?

No? Well it worked on you last time! lol

Best of luck with the sale.

Chris

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
-MPG Hgwy? - worse than your Cobra
-Auto? - Yes
-Pull a Cobra? - depends on the mods, get a whipple
-Center seat? Have a belt? - they usually do, the center console flips back.

TRBO VNM

-MPG Hgwy? - worse than your Cobra
-Auto? - Yes
-Pull a Cobra? - depends on the mods, get a whipple
-Center seat? Have a belt? - they usually do, the center console flips back.

I think he may have meant tow a cobra.

and yes they can. snakecharmer was very impressed with the towing capabilities compared to his diesel trucks.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member

and yes they can. snakecharmer was very impressed with the towing capabilities compared to his diesel trucks.

Yeah Dale. This isn't one of your engineering questions of 'which one of these is not like the others........' Can it pull a cobra, on a trailer. Not pull on a cobra.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
A couple of questions;
-MPG Hgwy?
-Auto?
-Pull a Cobra?
-Center seat? Have a belt?

avg mpg is about 11-15 on the high way

mine gets about 8-11 but its rarely on the high way and has a converter.

charles good luck selling it ive had mine up for sale for 16,500 and i got 1 offer @ 13K. your's being a rare color might pull a few extra bucks but good luck!

Cobrachs

Established Member
A couple of questions;
-MPG Hgwy?
-Auto?
-Pull a Cobra?
-Center seat? Have a belt?

Most of your questions have been answered but, I thought I would chime in. I daily drive the truck and I enjoy myself when I am driving it. I seem to average around 13mpg, both city and hgwy. It is an auto, and will tow but needs a brake controller. It is prewired for one though. It has a split bench, and there is a belt there if you fold up the armrest. Any more questions give me a shout or pm me

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Uh oh, Charles might be the only other person on this site that changes cars more often than I do....what are you looking for now man?

Good luck with the sale btw, I'll ask around for you.

Cobrachs

Established Member
good luck Charles, do i smell Cobra in the future????????????

No new Cobra for me but I would like to get my 93 Cobra out this year

Uh oh, Charles might be the only other person on this site that changes cars more often than I do....what are you looking for now man?

Good luck with the sale btw, I'll ask around for you.

Just have to many toys and with the things going on I need to get rid of something, as much as I enjoy the Lightning it makes the most sense to get rid of it first:cuss:

snakecharmer

Established Member

To expand on that, I test-towed with a 2000 Lightning my old hauler with the Saleen in the back. About 6800lbs going down the road (1800 over the offical limit). This L had air bags in the rear springs, which is the only reason it could handle the extra load. The truck had no difficultly pulling the load and on level ground would settle in to a 65-70MPH hour gait in Overdrive, pulling a steady 1-3 lbs of boost. It would not pull hills in OD that my 7.3 Powerstroke would, and the gas gauge fell at a truly frightening pace, but the truck was fine pulling it otherwise.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
No new Cobra for me but I would like to get my 93 Cobra out this year

Just have to many toys and with the things going on I need to get rid of something, as much as I enjoy the Lightning it makes the most sense to get rid of it first:cuss:

I understand. But you can never have to many toys ;)

TRBO VNM

To expand on that, I test-towed with a 2000 Lightning my old hauler with the Saleen in the back. About 6800lbs going down the road (1800 over the offical limit). This L had air bags in the rear springs, which is the only reason it could handle the extra load. The truck had no difficultly pulling the load and on level ground would settle in to a 65-70MPH hour gait in Overdrive, pulling a steady 1-3 lbs of boost. It would not pull hills in OD that my 7.3 Powerstroke would, and the gas gauge fell at a truly frightening pace, but the truck was fine pulling it otherwise.

thanks for the info Eric.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Beautiful truck man, if it had a few less miles I would jump on it, I am looking for a replacement to my cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread