FS: 2002 Mustang GT - Tork Tech

DivineDetail

Established Member
Well the time has come that I need to get rid of my toy in order to work towards some new investment opportunities. The car is absolutely immaculate, and EXTREMELY well looked after. More pics posted in comment #19

Mods -
Torktech supercharger kit, 10# of boost, made 354 RWHP and in the area of 375rwtq.
Full bassani exhuast
3.73 gears
H&R Race Springs, Koni Shocks and struts
Professionally Welded in WMS Subframes
FR500 Rims and HRTZ II Tires
Macleod Clutch, new TOB
Baer 13" front brake kit
MGW Shifter

As it sits, the car has 104k on it, which wont change at all over the winter as it just sits in the garage under its car cover. The car has black leather interior, and is absolutely spotless inside and out. I haven't been able to get it in to paint the hood, (Cervinis cobra hood) but it will be painted by the same man who has done a SEMA show car for a local shop(Aston Martin V12 Vanquished GT). Oil has been changed regularly(every 3-4K kms) and no expense has been spared in the modification of this vehicle in order to make for a reliable and enjoyable summer car. It was tuned my Matt from Techmotion in calgary, with an extremely safe tune.

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

More pics to come of the car as it sits with the new hood as well as interior pics.

I'd like to get in the area of 15k for it, considering the condition of the vehicle, but I am open to offers. Pics will be up tomorrow when I can get some off of the old computer.

Last edited:

first cobra

Established Member
i like the car but for the year and miles there is no way i would go $17,000! PM me your bottom dollar, this car here in town goes for 9-10k with supercharger so i could that price!

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
I sold my clear title 60k 03 GT with a procharger and tons of stuff for 12k.. I thought I was doing damn good to get that out of it.

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
I bought my 97' Cobra with a 1.5 KB on it and only 84,xxx miles on it for 9k and it is flawless. If you can get 15k or anywhere near that please let me no and I'd love to come where you live and sell mine for 20k! Don't mean to bash the thread but lower the price because its a very nice car!

s0nicstang

Established Member
I bought my 97' Cobra with a 1.5 KB on it and only 84,xxx miles on it for 9k and it is flawless. If you can get 15k or anywhere near that please let me no and I'd love to come where you live and sell mine for 20k! Don't mean to bash the thread but lower the price because its a very nice car!

Agreed, I couldnt get 16k for mine and it has a fully built motor, supercharger, full suspension, new fuel system, custom paint. pretty much only thing stock was the trans and it only had 70k on it lol. And it was pushing 507 to the wheels:shrug:

untamedkb

Established Member
i could barley get 20 for my 03 kenne bell cobra there is no way in hell, i had a built motor full bolt ons rims, and everything the car had 41xxx miles

redonegt

Canadian Bacon!!
Established Member
His price isnt bad im in british columbia canada and you cant find a stock 99 and up gt for under 10k in decent condition I got 7500 for my 92 gt with minor bolt ons its a different market up here, we buy yours for cheap down there and make money on them up here, nice car

Last edited:

DivineDetail

Established Member
His price isnt bad im in british columbia canada and you cant find a stock 99 and up gt for under 10k in decent condition I got 7500 for my 92 gt with minor bolt ons its a different market up here, we buy yours for cheap down there and make money on them up here, nice car

Thanks very much.

BUMP! New Pics

mustang-posttorktech001.gif

mustang-posttorktech002.gif

mustang-posttorktech003.gif

mustang-posttorktech006.gif

mustang-posttorktech007.gif

mustang-posttorktech008.gif

mustang-posttorktech009.gif

mustang-posttorktech010.gif

mustang-posttorktech011.gif

mustang-posttorktech012.gif