**FS: 2001 Silver Cobra w/built motor ect....**

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
Looks like I'm going to keep the car I have some more expensive mods I'm installing soon that are just going to make the car worth more than what people are willing to pay in this economic depression time.

To answer someones question about this being alot of motor ect for a N/A car.... The car is going to eventually have a big single turbo and spray

1997stang

Established Member
If anyone knows of someone selling either a 2001 cobra or a terminator cobra for a decent price let me know or tell them to talk to me! I would really appreciate it. Need a car real soon!

Thanks,
Mike

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
I'm just going to keep my car. I just bought more mods which is going to make it worth even more and its not going to hurt me to keep it and no one has money now a days to pay me what its worth let alone 2k less from the original asking price. If anyone really really wants this car and wants to know more about what I am doing to it now for serious inquiries PM me and we can talk.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
bottom line like Doug said the shit is gonna work and its gonna be a land missle and you would never expect it and it will be 110% reliable

Users who are viewing this thread