FS: 2001 Corvette Z06

Shepp1691

Established Member
Millennium Yellow 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06.

Second child on the way, need space for SUV.

The 385hp LS6 and 6 speed MN12 transmission are 100% stock and untouched. Car has 83,957 miles. No engine or driveline modifications have ever been made. The only modifications that have been made are as follows:

· Upgraded GM swaybars

· Upgraded Sachs GM shocks

· Upgraded SKF heavy duty front wheel hubs

All work to the car was professionally done by Sheppard Service in Cincinnati Ohio. Car has been meticulously maintained and is in excellent mechanical condition. The Millennium Yellow paint has always been taken care of and shows only normal wear and minor chips on nose from driving as you will see on any Vette. It has always been garage kept and has never been repaired, or painted. Interior is original black leather with Z06 embroidery. Interior is in excellent condition with no rips, tears, cracks, or fading. An aftermarket Delrin shift knob has been added. All parts required to return car to showroom stock condition are included in price. Would make an excellent daily driver, weekend cruiser, or HPDE/Autocross car. Additional pictures:

2001z06 Slideshow by racer313g | Photobucket

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Yellow Coupe 2-Door 5.7L LS6 385HP

$18K FIRM

Last edited:

TFStang

Established Member
You may not get $10K nonsense, but you may get $12K -$14K nonsense. I just sold my 02 MY / Mod Red car that only had 17K miles on it that I bought brand new for just a wee bit more than you are asking for yours.

Good luck on the sale and be prepared for some serious tire kicking.

Users who are viewing this thread