FS: 2001 Cobra Vert 65k miles

sikedsyko

Established Member
2001 Silver Cobra Convertible
4.6L DOHC V8
5-Speed Manual Tr-3650
~64500 miles

Putting this out there as a feeler because I'm thinking about getting into newer F-150 to have extra space for work, so I don't have borrow my dads Durango all the time.

Car is almost all stock, aside from a Pioneer 4300bt, but I have the original Mach 460 Headunit. Transmission was rebuilt back in July 2011 at 59,000 miles because the 3rd gear synchro failed. They put in a new Bearing Kit, Synchro Kit, Synchro Assembly, Front Fork, and Gaskets and seals were replaced. Also had them put in a Maximum Motorsport clutch quadrant and a Ram HDX Clutch. Transmission has a warranty for 3 years from the date of repairs at Rutland Transmission in Spring. Back tires are brand new Pirelli Nero, but front tires need to be replaced pretty soon. Interior leather and Alcantra seats are in great shape too. It has a black spoiler on it now, but I also have the original spoiler which is silver.

The bad; convertible top doesn't go up and down on it's own. I'm pretty sure it just needs a new hydraulic cylinder, but it could need a new hydraulic motor too. Overall, the paint is in great shape, but it has a few dings from road rash on the front bumper and hood and a few random dings around the car. I'll get pictures up pretty soon of the damage.
The car was in an accident back in 2010 damaging the passenger door and rear quarter panel. Damage was repaired at Service King. I made sure they used all Genuine Ford parts and matched and blended the paint perfectly. There is a small spot chipping away inside of the wheel well where it was repaired, which is covered under the non-transferable warranty. I'll take the car to get repaired before the sale, I just haven't had the time since its my only car. I can get pictures of all of this.

Anyways, just shoot me a pm if you're interested in the car. I'll get some pictures of it up over the next few days. Price is firm at $12,000, because if I can't get that out of it, I'll just buy a beater truck and keep it. I honestly love this car, but I need something with some hauling ability and I'm not big on the idea of a beater. If you buy it I'll also throw in a complimentary full detail of the car.

6281459816_37405ae1a8_z.jpg

6280942335_b5bf714a55_z.jpg

2drxy1g.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread