FS: 2000 Contour SVT 120k mi $3k Nor Cal

martyu

2000 SVT Contour / Contour SVT, #1440 of 2150, Toreador Red with Beige interior, 120,6xx miles. Second owner.

Engine & tranny replaced under warranty @ 31k mi. I've done most all minor maintenance (oil changes, brakes, filters, etc.) myself. Have all service records since my purchase of the car in 1/03. Used Mobil 1 5W-30 oil exclusively, Blackstone Labs oil analysis done since 7/06. Service records, oil analysis & Carfax available.

Always hand washed during my ownership. Car has not had any accidents that I am aware of.

No mods by me, original owner changed rear sway bar bushings and installed non-SVT center console. Includes SVT owner manual, SVT certificate, shop manual, original center console.

All accessories, stereo, power windows, locks, HVAC, etc. fully functional except for sunroof. A gear in the sunroof failed due to roof heat; I replaced the gear but it failed again.

2 new front tires. CA registration is paid through January, 2014. Title is clear.

Exterior condition is generally good with the exception of the top of the SVT rear wing, which has started to peel and needs to be re-shot. Some minor scratches/dings.

Interior is in good condition; driver's seat shows some wear. Dealer-installed upper LATCH mount added in center rear seat position. Windshield replaced October, 2011.

Let me know what questions you have or when you'd like to test drive it. Car is 15 minutes from SFO airport, 30 from SJC.

Feel free to call/text 650-740-8769.

Thanks,
Marty

Users who are viewing this thread