FS 2000 Cobra R wheels with tires

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
FS 2000 Cobra R wheels with tires SOLD!!

Selling a set of 2000 Cobra R Wheels 18x9 with tires. (Only had the wheels for 1 1/2 years)

Front tires have 75% tread life left and have an extra set for the front with approx. 75% tread life left. 275/35/18 (Falken Azenis tires)

Rear tires are BF Goodrich G Force T/A Drag Radials with approx. 90% tread life left. Made 2 passes down strip(no burnouts) with them and have driven 700 miles on them total. Just bought them in July 2005. Spent $200 a piece on them.

My car is garage kept and driven about twice a month to get some fresh air and the oil flowing... Wheels and tires have never even seen rain, snow, or even a cloudy day.

Very MINOR rash on the front wheel. Can't even notice it unless you are stiing in front of the wheel.

Asking $700 obo.+ shipping (Would rather not ship, but I will if necessary)

818673_5_full.jpg

818673_17_full.jpg

818673_23_full.jpg

w.jpg

Last edited:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
not allowing me to send a PM to you. The sale is still open but on hold. Someone had made me an offer. I will know by friday.
Thanks.

Last edited:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Replica Alloys is the name of the company. The wheels are the same finish. They are silver powder coated. The Ford racing Cobra R's are $225 ea. I didnt want to pay that much for the same wheel.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
radials are 275/35/18. I do not want to separate. Selling them as a package.
Thanks.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
That's cool. If you happen to change your mind let me know please :)

Although I don't think you'll have an issue selling them, you've got a great deal here! :thumbsup:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Tabres said:
That's cool. If you happen to change your mind let me know please :)

Although I don't think you'll have an issue selling them, you've got a great deal here! :thumbsup:

I think so too. The radials are pretty much brand new. The wheels are in great shape. A lot of my friends are mad at me because they love the wheels... :burnout:

Bought the wheels in July, drove to some car shows, then car was in the garage all winter. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread