FS: 2 Bolted RT Bogarts M&H Racemasters

Vette Eater

Established Member
Come on guys...someone has to want these...you can't just pick up the phone and have a brand new set of wheels shipped to you, they have to be made and will cost you more money...let's get these moved

boss1984

boosted boss
Established Member
im not on here much but u have the slicks i want..however i dont need the wheels so if u decide to split them up let me know what u want for the slicks..

Vette Eater

Established Member
no problem man...I appreciate it.

These fit '03/04 Cobras??? If they do I'm surprised they aren't gone already!!!
Not even close, the bolt pattern is too big, otherwise I wouldn't be selling them since I got rid of my Lightning for a Cobra.

HeadTurner00

Established Member
how much for just the wheels maybe can work something out and boss take the tires....will they work with my truck mods listed with 3/5 drop was thinking about running 28s also how much do the wheels weigh i know bogart specializes in the most lightweight wheels possible pm price if not comfortable posting Thanks

Last edited:

Vette Eater

Established Member
how much for just the wheels maybe can work something out and boss take the tires....will they work with my truck mods listed with 3/5 drop was thinking about running 28s also how much do the wheels weigh i know bogart specializes in the most lightweight wheels possible pm price if not comfortable posting Thanks
Talked to the guy yesterday evening and he said he mailed the check yesterday afternoon...however, we can work def work something out IF it doesn't happen...my truck had Beltech shackle and hangers and was sitting on the ground without clearance issues on 30" tires. As far as weight, I believe theyare around the 15lb mark give a take a few pounds, they are LIGHT!!!

I'll post up as soon as the check arrives.

thanks for your interest.
Eric:beer:

SRT10Crusher

Established Member
Eric, you should have the check by Friday maybe Saturday at the latest. I was mostly interested in the wheels so if anyone is interested in the tires I may consider selling them.

Jeff

Vette Eater

Established Member
Eric, you should have the check by Friday maybe Saturday at the latest. I was mostly interested in the wheels so if anyone is interested in the tires I may consider selling them.

Jeff

no biggie, I'm like a kid waiting for christmas...mail is of course running late today and everytime I hear a car go by I'm standing at the window looking for Santa.

The tires are literally BRAND NEW, never been to the track and have one street race clocked on them which was the only time they ever saw any use. I drove from my house to the spot which is about 3 miles, raced back towards my house and messed up the drive shaft...they never hit the pavement since. They have just over 6 miles on them

Users who are viewing this thread