FS: 2.1L Kenne Bell, TB, Injectors for 94-95 Cobra

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Sold!

With the baby on the way, I decided to let go of one of my toys, and it wasn't going to be my 03 Cobra or my Fastback! So I am selling the KB and then my 94 Cobra.

Included in this package (and I won't split at this time)

- 2.1L Kenne Bell with Flowzilla intake. Great condition and was running strong on my 94. Has the bypass valve and trickflow elbow.
- Stack Racing (SR) 75MM throttle body (sensors in the pic not included, just use your stock ones)
- 42 pound injectors (green tops)
- All of the bolts, and pieces I have for the install (which is everything and probably a decent bit more)
- The KB FMU
- FOUR, yes 4, different sized pulleys, 3.375", 2.375", 3.5", and 2.25".

I also still have the install instructions booklet (a bit dirty) and lots of other goodies. I will get a full inventory this week and take lots of pics as well as start packing everything up. I have belts, vacuum lines and Ts, and a ton of odds and ends. To install this kit, you'd really only need spark plugs and maybe a friend! The 45 degree T-stat housing is a little rusty so I am going to look into getting a new one to go with the kit that I will include. Otherwise, you could take the time and really clean and polish this thing up and it'd be show car worthy and a street menace on a strong car.

Price: $2,600 plus ACTUAL shipping if paying by money order or cash pickup. Pretty firm and as I stated before, not parting anything out. Located near Raleigh NC.

20141109_163041_zps41c6d85d.jpg

20141109_163047_zpsc7d3b505.jpg

Last edited:

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Here are the other items and I updated the original post with the pulley sizes. Shown are the pulleys, new water neck I bought, coolant hoses, and FMU.

KBstuff_zps9dc60e28.jpg

Last edited:

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Going to try to get everything cleaned up and boxed up this week and over the weekend. Should have it ready to ship by middle of next week.

Riored95

Established Member
How old is this kit?? It has a different snout on it then my 2.1?

Riored95

Established Member
Looks like the 1.5 snout. I wish I cld buy this lot from you. I'm in the middle of a air to air build on my KB. I wld want your kit just for the manifolds in case I mess mine up! :xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread