FS: 1999 Mustang Cobra Convertible

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
I am posting for sale my 1999 Ford SVT Cobra Mustang convertible. 60K miles. All original, no modifications. Runs great, no leaks, squeaks or creaks. Garaged most all its life. I have shown it several times and taken awards at every show including a first place at an SVT Cobra club show in the '93-'01 stock class.

Color is Rio Red with tan top and tan leather interior. The top is original to the car and fits tight with no wind noise or water leaks. Only seen rain 5-6 times in the 2.5 years I've had it. Front bumper skin was repainted but otherwise the paint is original and in great shape. I have the original boot cover that is included. I also have the original leather jacket issued to original owners (it's an XL).

I also have all the original owner paperwork including the SVT certificate, window sticker and owner's manual with SVT supplement. It's rare to find an unmodified example of a Cobra Mustang so here's your chance.

I have lots of pictures available.

IMG_7676.JPG

IMG_7608.JPG

IMG_0211.JPG

IMG_6733.JPG

0%252520worn%252520hose.JPG

IMG_1172.JPG

Here are some more pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/102778...&authkey=Gv1sRgCL_13reD5b6ccw&feat=directlink

If interested please call 336-362-4129 or e-mail douglaspjennings at gmail dot com to ask questions or setup an appointment to see the car. I'm dropping the asking price to $11,500. Will still entertain offers but low balls will be refused.

Last edited:

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
Not yet but also not too surprised. It being all stock is not very interesting for a lot of folks but the right buyer will come along if it's supposed to sell.

I'll keep it active here for while with an occasional bump just to see what happens. Thanks for checking:)

dj

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thats a pretty good price for the miles too. Good luck.

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
Changed a few pics around and it's posted on AutoTrader now (at my original asking price) just to see if anyone sees it there.

It'll drive anywhere and I-40, I-85 and I-95 are all close:)

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Someone is going to be very happy with this car, good luck with the sale.

Gonna take the right buyer to get what it's truly worth, definitely wouldn't give it away.

Users who are viewing this thread