FS: 1999 Cobra with mods!!

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I have FINALLY decided to sell my cobra..i am wanting a 01 mineral grey or a terminator. My car has some tasteful mods such as frpp 4.10 gears, h&r race springs, bilstein rear shocks, longtube headers, o/r x pipe, magnaflow catback, front torque brace, jlt intake...and more. If you want to know more feel free to pm me or call or text me at 1-812-719-4648. Asking $9500 obo...car has 105,xxx miles but runs amazing! Thanks! I have the stock wheels also with tires that go with the car.
1000507w.jpg

wedding116.jpg

wedding107.jpg

wedding122.jpg

wedding120.jpg

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
pretty firm on price...wont come down much since i dont have to sell it just want to upgrade but if i cant get what i am wanting i will keep it...thanks.

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Well i just called the bank and if i sell this for $9000 i can pay off the personal loan i had on it and still have a little extra money but i wont be able to afford another cobra for a while since a termi is exspensive and i have a new truck as well....the money situation just isnt gonna work...sorry i have posted this car for sale a couple times...just didnt realize how much of a finacial crunch i would be in if i tried to get a termi and i dont realize how much ilike the car till i get people wanting it...it is hard to part with it...thanks and sorry again.

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!:beer:

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
Im glad you're keeping it man. I've got a ton of crap going into my car this spring... including a respray! Plus we will be the only two new edge Cobras rolling around with XXR's. Get yourself a 03/04 rear bumper/wing... slap a blower on her and call it a day! When the time comes throw a 5.0 stroker, or 5.3L BB like me in and drive it forever.

Users who are viewing this thread