• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

FS: 1999 Cobra with mods!!

Discussion in 'Cobra Buy/Sell Archive' started by Bad99SVT, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Bad99SVT

Bad99SVT Insane SVT Poster Established Member

I have FINALLY decided to sell my cobra..i am wanting a 01 mineral grey or a terminator. My car has some tasteful mods such as frpp 4.10 gears, h&r race springs, bilstein rear shocks, longtube headers, o/r x pipe, magnaflow catback, front torque brace, jlt intake...and more. If you want to know more feel free to pm me or call or text me at 1-812-719-4648. Asking $9500 obo...car has 105,xxx miles but runs amazing! Thanks! I have the stock wheels also with tires that go with the car.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. VT_svt

VT_svt New Member Established Member

Nice ride man, 100% interested, pm me with full mod list, willing to make offer

3. Bad99SVT

pm sent!

4. Bad99SVT

pretty firm on price...wont come down much since i dont have to sell it just want to upgrade but if i cant get what i am wanting i will keep it...thanks.

5. Bad99SVT

Well i just called the bank and if i sell this for $9000 i can pay off the personal loan i had on it and still have a little extra money but i wont be able to afford another cobra for a while since a termi is exspensive and i have a new truck as well....the money situation just isnt gonna work...sorry i have posted this car for sale a couple times...just didnt realize how much of a finacial crunch i would be in if i tried to get a termi and i dont realize how much ilike the car till i get people wanting it...it is hard to part with it...thanks and sorry again.

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!:beer:

6. xXSVTmonsterXx

xXSVTmonsterXx SVTP Monster Established Member

Im glad you're keeping it man. I've got a ton of crap going into my car this spring... including a respray! Plus we will be the only two new edge Cobras rolling around with XXR's. Get yourself a 03/04 rear bumper/wing... slap a blower on her and call it a day! When the time comes throw a 5.0 stroker, or 5.3L BB like me in and drive it forever.