FS 1998 Mach Z ski-doo

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I have a 98 800 triple Mach Z. Has no electric start, reverse, about 2400 miles, the speedo quit within 5 miles of town last time I had it out. Has a studded track, but the hood is scratched like it was rolled lightly at one point in time. It was just checked out and set-up for 9k ft. at extreme performance in Dacono CO. This is a wicked trail sled, or lake racer, but since it doesn't snow much here, and I ride mostly powder I am looking for a long-track. It will pull the skis for 100 foot on take-off, and is just a blast to ride. If it snowed here on the flats, or I rode with trail riders I would keep it, These sleds go from 2k dollars on up from what I have seen, and I was offered 2100 on trade. I could deliver from the front range area to KC area along I-70 for a small fee(loading and unloading basically) I can get pics for those interested.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
pictures sent, these were after pulling it out of the shop after sitting inside for a whole year, not cleaned at all. I will go get some fresh ones, because those are the only ones on the computer and I took those for insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread