FS: 1998 Laser Red Cobram, 26,500 ORIGINAL MILES

mikeunreal

Established Member
Its tough for me as well bc mine is truely one of a kind. You don't often find the original purchase paperwork and basically two owners. I figured I would see whats out there.

Boostin03

I live the Viking Song
Established Member
Indeed, that car is perfect and I wish you luck selling her. Let me know if you want to trade; I have a possible trade locally but I'm not sure where that is going yet. Let me know bud!

Last edited:

Mystic#335

Established Member
Bump TTT for a great looking righteous car. I haven't looked back once on my '96. Low miles and those lines are perfect. Just for kicks I paid 8500 for my 60,000 mi Mystic from the original owner so your spot with that price in my book. GLWS!!!!

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
Why don't you fix the SUPER minor issues with the car before you list it for sale? You might get more interest if you have nothing in the "bad" section...

CobraJay

Established Member
Clean and beautiful. I wouldn't budge on the price bcuz some guys can't afford it. Try and be patient and wait it out a bit. Went I sell something I literally post it EVERYWHERE. GL man

mikeunreal

Established Member
Yeah I will do that. Thanks. I need to take it to ford to get some of the minor issues fixed for sure tho. None the less, its clean as hell.

gtmustang00

Established Member
I wouldn't take any less. I for sure wouldn't sell my 98 for less than what you want for yours. Good luck with your sale!

12C/OBoss

Established Member
nice clean Cobra but its just not worth $14000 or even $12500. I just sold my all stock 99% perfect 17,000 mile black on black 98 Coupe for $11,500 after 6 months for sale. The ONLY issue was a scuff on the front bumper. Had all certificates, keys, window sticker, original owners Bondurant letter ECT...

$10500-$11500 is market with the mechanical issues fixed. Good luck with the sale

Tyler72

Established Member
Its a beautiful car and sure looks flawless!

My paint is pretty good, but I'd kill for it to look like that!

Anyway, its not that the car isn't worth it, its just that like yourself, that's getting close to terminator prices and they just appeal more to most. Its the sad truth unfortunately. Hang in there and be patient. Someone will come along.

mikeunreal

Established Member
Yeah I hear ya. I owe so little on it mabye I will just pay it off and keep it. Do I need a Terminator...No. Do I want one...hell yes lol

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I am most likely going to feel stupid for asking but what's cc (cd changer?) and I really wish you were closer to me and I was home as I am out of town working and don't want to mess with shipping. Other wise I would be all over this.

Users who are viewing this thread