FS: 1998 Ford SVT Cobra Mustang

Deathproof

Established Member
saw this on mustangforums, market sucks, I can't get $10k for mine with 53k, probably will keep it.

If you figure out where the people with money are hiding, drop me a line.

cmanzi77

Established Member
I hear ya man. The market does suck. I'll give it a couple of weeks with the sites I have it on and then I might consider cars.com or autotrader.com. In the mean time when I get a good day I wanna wash her up and put a for sale sign on my driveway (live along main street in my town).

Deathproof

Established Member
I hear ya man. The market does suck. I'll give it a couple of weeks with the sites I have it on and then I might consider cars.com or autotrader.com. In the mean time when I get a good day I wanna wash her up and put a for sale sign on my driveway (live along main street in my town).

I've had mine in autotrader since last september, in the buffalo news too, and I live on a real busy street. It's terrible, great for buyers, but I can't sell to buy anything else. HAHA. Good luck man.

brianz426

Established Member
Great looking Cobra, mine is black w/black interior and 23,000 miles. The market is so tough now I've decided to just keep mine rather than give it away. Good luck with the sale.

cmanzi77

Established Member
I've had mine in autotrader since last september, in the buffalo news too, and I live on a real busy street. It's terrible, great for buyers, but I can't sell to buy anything else. HAHA. Good luck man.

Damn that's horrible. It's a good thing I live in a town where it's primarily upper middle class.

Great looking Cobra, mine is black w/black interior and 23,000 miles. The market is so tough now I've decided to just keep mine rather than give it away. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks man.

Users who are viewing this thread