FS: 1997 Pacific Green Cobra *Built* Eastern PA. $15,500

dowchr

Established Member
1997 Ford Mustang Cobra, Pacific Green with Tan Leather Interior, Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise Control and AC. Everything works and the car was just inspected.

I have had this car for three years and have only put 4,000 miles on it. This car was bought off of another member on this site and it had 26,000 miles on it then now it has 31,000. It was my nice weather toy that has all ways been storied in the garage. I am looking to upgrade to a GT500 and need to sell. Last year I had the motor rebuilt by Mike Curcio at MCRP and tuned by Frank Soldridge at PSI Speed Solutions. The bottom end is completely forged and the car made 505 HP and 398 TQ at the rear wheels. I have the dyno sheet to provide it. The supercharge is making 18lbs of boost. I have also taken it to the track and gone 12.27 @ 121 mph. It is an 11 second car if you have a good drive and can get it to hook. The car is completely built from top to bottom and below is a list of what's in ENGINE: [/U]

ENGINE:

Teksid Block
Manley Forged Pistons
Manley Stainless Piston Rings
Manley Forged Rods
Trick Flow Head Bolts
Polished Cobra Crank Shaft
Lower Gasket Set
Headgaskets
Intake Gaskets
Timing Cover Gasket
Comp Cams Valve Springs
Valve Seal Set
Rebuild heads: strip,blast,clean,formed cutter valve job,resurface
SCT 90mm Mass Air Meter
Accufab 90mm Single Blade Throttle Body
Moroso 8 qt Oil Pan
JBA Shorty Headers
Dynomax Cat Back Exhaust
Trunk Mounted Battery Box
SCT Handheld Tuner

FUEL:

Walbto 255 Fuel Pumps
Vortech T-Rex Boost -A- Pump
Trickflow 60lb injectors

POWER ADDER:

Vortech V1 W/Aftercooler (Also Rebuilt with all new bearing and seals)
Anderson Motorsports Power Pipe
Turbo XS Bypass Valve
Vortech 2.87 Pulley
ATI 12% Overdrive Damper

DRIVELINE:

TKO 500 Transmission
Spec Stage 2 Cluch - Brand New
Lakewood bellhousing
Aluminum Drive Shaft
Drive Shaft Loop
Pro 5.0 Shifter
Strange 31 spline axles
4.10 Gears

SUSPENSION & WHEELS:

FR500 Wheels 17X10 & 17X8
Nitto NT05R Drag Radials
Tubular Upper Control Arms
J&M Lower Control Arms
Eibach front & rear Sway bars
Eibach Pro Spring Kit
Tokico 5 way adjustable shocks
BBK Sub-frame connectors

Mechanically the car is 110%. The interior and paint are in good shape but are starting to show the signs of a car this age.
I am serious about selling this car so please don't call me if you aren't serious about buying it. I have lots of pictures that I can e-mail. I am located in Easton, PA.

Here is video of the car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R8oZpUBd-c

Last edited:

dowchr

Established Member
Cars%20and%20Coffee%20Aug%202014%20012.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

IMG-20130418-00028.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

Sept%2028%20Time%20Slip.jpg

Assembled.jpg

Polished%20Crank%20Shaft.jpg

Last edited:

2 cam sam

Established Member
Tough market on the sn95's. I had mine for sale for 6 months and had 1 offer for $ 10,000. I just decided to keep it.

dowchr

Established Member
Thanks for depressing me even further :) I was thinking I had it price too high but if you went and built this car you'd have over $20,000 in parts alone!

It's a tough price range. In between the price of a stock SN95 Cobra and a stock Terminator.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
If you bought this car from CT I'm pretty sure I've been for a ride in it lol, it's a nice setup. First centri 4V I went for a ride in. GLWS!

dowchr

Established Member
Sounds like you know the guy. He's probably had over 20 Mustangs by now and has sold most of them on here. We still stay in touch. The car was awesome when I bought it from him 3 years ago. It's even more ridiculous now that the motor has been re-built. It's making 80 more RWHP with the rebuild.

When I bought it the mass air meter wasn't matched to the 42 lb injectors, that's what caused the re-build. Now it's got 60 lb injectors matched to a 90mm SCT mass air.

I've had three offers on the car but they all been a little too low. Cars still for sale, $14,000 takes the car.

Last edited:

dowchr

Established Member
Cars still for sale and will be at Cars and Coffee again this Sunday the 17th in Bethlehem, PA. Price drop to $14,000.

dowchr

Established Member
Car is still for sale. Just replaced the stock Bosch bypass valve with a Turbo XS Race unit............................sounds awesome!!

$14,000 reasonable offers considered.

Users who are viewing this thread