FS: 1996 Mystic Cobra, 20k Miles, $6300

2003_lightning

Established Member
I'd like to see roof pics as well I'm comsidering selling my lightning and getting a terminator but if I can snag this for the right price I may do that

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
I am away until the 30th, I have about 6 people waiting on more pictures of the rood, and I will take a walk around video.

The car is 100% drive able to anywhere! it is perfectly roadworthy and runs excellent. I do NOT have the stock intake unfortunately but can try and locate one if it is a deal breaker or I am sure someone would be interested in a trade on svtp.

How much for the Lightning? I am in the market as I need a truck to tow a trailer and would like to stay SVT. Thanks.

PIC of ROOF Added, again will take more when I get home. It is the only one I have, it is only the drivers half of the roof. It stops right in the middle. Thanks.

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
Thanks man, she runs peachy and is a looker. Will be home by Friday and will have the pictures and walk around video to all those who have asked for it.

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
Thanks sir James, I took more pictures and walk around videos, added those to the thread now.

Last edited:

howie8124

Established Member
I agree with sanding bindo then wrap it. Keep the cost down and you have a 20k mystic on the cheap. If only...

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
I agree 100%, that is the cheapest and best way to go about it. If something doesn't happen in the next few weeks I will probably have that done before spring time and list it on craigslist etc and ebay.

mgmustang1

Established Member
this was on craigslist forever in north Jersey.wonder what you made on this one. I think it was down to 6k our 5.5 the last I saw it.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
this was on craigslist forever in north Jersey.wonder what you made on this one. I think it was down to 6k our 5.5 the last I saw it.

I paid what Christian has into it....great deal for me seeing I have 2 friends who have sprayed mystic before...when its fixed paint wise it will be a awesome car for the wife. I have my GT500 so im pretty content..lol.

Users who are viewing this thread