FS: 1996 Crysta White/Black Leather

gfcobra96

1996 Cobra
third owner.
The car is extremely clean inside and out, has minor bolt ons but I have all the stock stuff just don't have the heart to put it back to stock, she's got a k&n fipk, c&l elbow, eibach prokit, subframe connectors, hpm rear sway, steeda triax, 3.73s with DM speedcal, rebuilt trac lock, 03 cobra rims (bought new), new tires 275-40-17 out back 245-45-17 up front, 2 chamber flowmasters, off road H-pipe, with 2.5 in. mac ss tailpipes. car is awesome but cant afford to keep it right now. at the moment its sitting tagged and insured 3 hrs away in a car port, dont know what its worth, definitely know how much I have in it....willing to let it go for $12,500
my email is [email protected] or phone number is 919-601-0257
(email or call me for pics)

also I'd trade for a descent 94-95 cobra plus some money, I DONT want a perfect car, something that if some moron at my crappy apartment decides to hit or scratch that I won't go nuts over, if that makes any sense. preferably black clothe interior..
thanks

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
I replied on corral also but the site is down and can't check anything so just wondering if you would consider a trade for my car? I can supply more pics if ness.

Users who are viewing this thread