FS: 1996 Black Cobra, Super LOW miles.

quick95gt

Established Member
could I get some interior pics?

I currently dont have any pictures of it anywhere on the computer and its in the garage at my aunts right now. I will try to get pics as soon as I can make it up there. but i assure you its perfect, as close to factory clean as youll find.

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
beautiful car but i think your asking price is a bit high just my opinion. GL with the sale

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
beautiful car but i think your asking price is a bit high just my opinion. GL with the sale

:lol:Are you for real man!? It's a MINT Cobra convertible WITH 21 THOUSAND MILES!! If anything, $15,000 is a low price for this Cobra!

quick95gt - I also have a mint 96 Cobra convertible with 24,000 miles & am having a hard time selling it myself. Be patient my friend & you will find the right buyer who appreciates a super low-mileage mint convertible Cobra! Good luck with everything!

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I had a Laser Red 96 vert tan/tan with 21k on it and sold it last late August. Same MINT condition, 100% stock. Had a hard time selling it and it confused me. Finally went but not for as much as I thought it would. Good luck with the sale. Nice car!

quick95gt

Established Member
Thanks, I appreciate it. I can see how some people can think its high. People are entitled to their opinions. Its just this car is so clean and have no flaws, its definately worth the money.

Users who are viewing this thread