FS 1995 Mustang GT=Vegas

Hissss5

Oni 1
Established Member
I am selling my 95 mustang gt for $5000obo 5- speed with ( 132366 miles on car) that is silver in color with racing strips. It has a rebuilt 305 motor ( around 18k on motor) with Edelbrock intake and manifold and throttle body, msd ignition, march underdrive pulley kit, brand new mass air flow and meter, brand new battery, ford racing head covers with aluminum heads ( dont know what brand), E303 cam (mild cam), BBK shorty headers and H-pipes with catts, with flowmasters catbacks, tranny is nice and tight. Motor alone is about $3500

It has silver 18 inch Cobra R 2000 on all fours with 245/40/18s on the front and 285/35/18s on the rears witch are brand new, drilled disc brakes all four for better cooling, steeda lowering springs all around for a good stances, billit grill, project headlights with clear side markers on the side, clear euro tail lights

The interrior is in great shape with 2003 cobra front and rear seats carpet is good along with the headliner, white face gauge that are a cool green at night, billit shift knob, its also set up for a boom system if you want that in the car for later on

All it needs is to paint the front and rear bumpers ( didnt want the words mustang gt on the rear for a sleeper look and the front under side had some damage from hitting a curb at 7-11) so they are brand new, some of the clear coat on the car itself is coming off for it is a 1995 so the paint could use so attention, theres no radio but the speakers are all there, the ac needs the condenser replaced witch I have a brand new one still in the box and then the ac has to be charged, and the car needs to be tuned for the air fuel mix has to be set (cause it running a little rich) at Nevarez Racing by the Las Vegas Motor Speedway 702-683-7054
( he said it would be $425.00 for the dyno time and cal work) the car does have some small chips on it but other than that the car is in good shape.

Just got it car registred two months ago but I have to sell because Im going back to Hawaii and need the cash..
Heres some pics.. http://s798.photobucket.com/home/Hissss5

Mahalo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread