1993 Cobra, Teal/gray leather. #2931
71,000 miles
$13500 or best offer
412-508-9170
Email: [email protected]

Pictures can be found on Community Webshots:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563612102hlrtjj?vhost=good-times

History:
This car was built on 5/10/93, and originally sold in Ohio. It made its way to West Virginia, then back to Ohio, then finally to me in Pittsburgh. I bought the car in March 2002. I am the 3rd owner. I bought the car with 66,000 miles, and put 5000 miles on it.

Interior:
9/10. The car has new ACC carpet, reproduction “factory” cobra floormats, and a Pro 5.0 shifter. The previous owner must have had subwoofers in the trunk. There were wires running back to the trunk. There is an Alpine CD player and Polk Audio speakers in the stock locations. I mounted a Crane HI-6 ignition under the passenger seat. There are no cracks or holes in the dash, door panels, or seats. The leather shows typical wear.

Exterior:
7/10. The car was repainted by the previous owner. I didn’t notice it at first, but under close inspection you can see where someone taped around the window trim instead of removing it. The clearcoat is flaking off in one or two spots. There are the typical stonechips here and there. The passenger front bumper has a fairly big scratch. I hit a sewer that was raised above the street. The wheels could use repainting. The entire underneath of the car was rustproofed. The car looks perfrct from a few feet out. I planned on stripping the entire car, and having it repainted this year. No cosmetic mods to the exterior.

Modifications:

All mods. were done in 2005. I took the car to Kauffman/SGS motorsports for the tuning.
538 RWHP / 508 Ft-Lbs Torque
Vortech V-1 S-Trim supercharger. 2.95” upper pulley making 11.1#
Stage 1 TFS track heat heads by Fox Lake
TFS track heat intake
TFS stage 2 cam
Harland Sharp 1.6 roller rockers
42# FMS injectors
Anderson powerpipe
Pro-M 80mm MAF
Anderson polished valve covers
Taylor 10.5mm Sparkplug wires
Taylor battery relocation kit. Battery mounted in the trunk.
BBK 1 5/8” Longtubes with Stage 8 locking bolts
BBK 2 1/2” O/R H-pipe
2 1/2”Flowmaster cat-back
Vortech T-Rex fuel pump
255 In-tank fuel pump
A9L computer with SCT 2 program chip
Eibach Sportline springs with ½” cut in front, 98 cobra springs cut in rear
Tokico shocks
FMS 3.73 gearset
FMS aluminum driveshaft
Griffin radiator with ramchargers fan

I ran the car once at Quaker City, Ohio. 12.13 @ 123.

Most stock parts will come with the car. Computer and injectors have been sold.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread