FS 1969 Mach 1 Restomod

Ford1969Mach1

I messed up and typed the wrong price and link. Here is the correct info

I'm new to the forum and can't seem to get pictures up so heres a link to the craigslist ad with the pictures.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/3889890583.html

Please read until bottom asking $25,000 OBO. Car has always been in a climate controlled garage. Don't know why I took some of these pictures in the rain. No rust at all.

I have a 1969 Mustang Mach 1 Restomod for sale. I am selling the car in order to move to a modern mustang. This is not a stock looking or performing Mach 1, although I do have some of the stock trim pieces that are not on the car, such as the rear window louvers. The car makes an impression, too say the least. Just about every time I drive it I get compliments and hear stories from people who once owned Mustangs. I am the third owner and have documents and pictures dating back to the first owner. The first owner was a mechanic who began restoring the car before running out of funds and selling it to the owner of a paint and body shop, who I bought the car from. I know I'm leaving a lot out but the specs off the top of my head are as follows.

Engine:

351 Windsor

Mild cam

Lifters

Edelbrock Intake

Holley Carb

Headers

Custom Exhaust

Procomp Ignition

Larger Aluminum Radiator

Flex Fan and Electric Fan with temperature control gauge

9" rear end

Transmission:

Rebuilt FMX 3-speed automatic

Suspension:

lowered front and rear.

Exterior:

The car sits on American Racing Polished Aluminum Rims and Sumitomo tires with tread still left.

Custom two tone paint job with dividing pinstripe. Its difficult to really appreciate the paint job in the photos, but in person it is impressive.

Rear and side windows tinted.

Interior:

New Carpet

Front seats reupholstered

New heating system

B&M quick shifter

Custom stereo system with bluetooth, mp3, cd player

4 J&L speakers custom mounted in rear deck

Dual 12" J&L subs in the rear powered by an amp mounted behind the rear seat.

I know this is a very brief description for this caliber of car, but there is just simply too much to put in an ad.

You can contact me either through using the craigslist email or calling 703-928-9747. I can email more pictures and answer any questions you might have. If I do not answer your call I am probably at work and we'll call you back ASAP. I'll respond to texts almost immediately.

I'm asking $25,000 but the price is slightly negotiable. I do not need to sell the car, but would very much like to. Make me an offer. If its too low, I'll tell you. I am open to straight trades or trades with cash for 03/04 mustang cobras, an 11/12 mustang GT, certain year Corvettes, built supra or rx-7, BMW M5, Mercedes AMG. Possibly for motorcycles as well like Ducati, Aprilia, or MV Agusta. Basically anything fast or sporty.

Last edited:

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
Link does not work. Also, several 03-04 cobra's go for $25+ so they might not require cash on top, unless, you are looking for one with 20K plus miles and moderate mods

Users who are viewing this thread