FS 15x8 centerline telstars *pics*

mikeD4V

Established Member
15x8 centerline telstars with a 5.5in backspacing. they were on the car for about a week including one track day. they've been sitting in the garage for a few months. centercaps, valve stems, original boxes, manuals and stickers included. looking to get $225, thanks..

december153_2.jpg

december155_2.jpg

december156_2.jpg

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
They look nice....if it was closer to track season I would jump on them, do you have tires that come with them?

mikeD4V

Established Member
5.0snake said:
They look nice....if it was closer to track season I would jump on them, do you have tires that come with them?

i do have a pair of 275/50/15 BFG DRs sitting in the garage. i'm not sure if i want to sell them though cause i might be buying another set of wheels in the next few months..

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
if you sell them total for about 400 shipped....I could take them maybe:)....just maybe, depends on what route I decide to go

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
are special lugs requried for these wheels or can you use stock lugs on them? Also, will I need to grind down my calipars for them to fit?

mikeD4V

Established Member
SOLD..

5.0snake said:
are special lugs requried for these wheels or can you use stock lugs on them? Also, will I need to grind down my calipars for them to fit?

no special lugs required, stock lugs work fine. you'll need to grind a little bit off the top, nothing major. pretty much just smoothing out of the top of the caliper..

Users who are viewing this thread