FS: 13-14 Ford Racing axle backs

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Selling these and went back to stock mufflers as these are a bit much for my taste with long tubes. These are perfect for you guys with stock exhaust looking for a bit more loudness with no drone what so ever. These have about 1000 rain free miles on them. As seen here: Ford Racing 2013 Shelby GT500 Sport Muffler Kit (49 State Legal) - Ford Racing - Axle-backs - Exhaust - 2013-2014 - Ford SVT Shelby GT500 - Vehicle Selector - Shop Now

SOLD

muff1_zpse54a7978.jpg

muff2_zps61d89239.jpg

muff3_zps61161e9c.jpg

dyno vid and a in car vid showing no drone!

th_IMG_0785_zps70f5eef9.jpg

th_IMG_0734_zpsb66d7991.jpg

edit: vids are mufflers only. before longtubes!!

Last edited:

dbrisson

Established Member
Total with shipping to 21102 manchester md? when could you get them in the mail? Payment style Paypal?

DB

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
I like for stuff to sell fast.

a tip for you guys, there are vendors here that sell ford racing stuff cheap!

USV8PWR

Established Member
The Ford Racing exhaust arrived at my house yesterday! Man that was fast. Although it will likely be several weeks before I can get it installed, I did pull them out of the package and look them over. I'd like to just say that the exhaust was in perfect barely used condition and very clean as promised. And Willie2 went above and beyond packing them with a ton of bubble wrap, paper carboard and waded up magazines into a very large box to ensure their saftey during shipment, which as I said was super quick. Willie2 I greatly appreciated that as well as the deal, it was an extemely pleasant transaction.

Thanks again,

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread