FS: 13/14 Borla S Type Shelby Super Snake Exhaust

bigred2013

Established Member
Calling bs on this. Lol. No pics? Plus I know for a fact you can't buy a Supersnake Tip. I ( along with 2-3 others ) have tried. Unless you wanna pay out the a$$.

Broken Snake

Established Member
Also the picture posted is just off a google search, its like one of the first ones you see on there. That is why no one is even interested in this.

samcrac

Established Member
Do these have a performance connect right up to an X or H pipe?

I wish I knew the answer here to help you, but unfortinately I'm not sure. Maybe the pics will help?

Calling bs on this. Lol. No pics? Plus I know for a fact you can't buy a Supersnake Tip. I ( along with 2-3 others ) have tried. Unless you wanna pay out the a$$.

Also the picture posted is just off a google search, its like one of the first ones you see on there. That is why no one is even interested in this.

BS huh? Maybe if you PM'd you'd get a quicker response. Original post updated with pics. Anyone that has bought any of my stuff knows I describe everything accurately. Oh and I've had 2 people in the first couple days make offers through PM on this.

Last edited:

bigred2013

Established Member
I stand corrected. I apologize. Good luck with sale. Just bought a quad valance for my '13 if I had the money I'd buy now

bigred2013

Established Member
do you know if they will fit the stainless works 3 inch catback?

I know they won't. Lol. It's @brandonalberd from IG. The SW Catback Over Axle pipes do not have the ball clamp connection these require. These would require factory '13 GT500, JPC, Lethal or Factory over axles. Unless you heavily modify yours.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn I want these so bad, I love the tips, I'm guessing there still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread