FS: 127mm JLT Carbon Fiber Intake + SCT W/Tune

tuffluvcapo

Established Member
Hey guys someone made an offer on my car that I can't refuse and I need to return it to stock ASAP.
****INTAKE SOLD****

SCT X3 programmer contains tune for intake, and it is divorced from my car.

I do NOT have paypal, but you are more than welcome to meet up, I live in central PA.

Since I do not have paypal, I will not charge extra to ship if you want to send a money order (cashier's check from a bank preferably). I will give you my number and all my information.

I am asking $280 for the SCT. Comes with tune for 127mm JLT intake on a 2013 GT500

PM if seriously interested.

Last edited:

tuffluvcapo

Established Member
Sorry if this is not what you are looking for. Heat shield and all bolts have been carefully installed/uninstalled. My brother and I intentionally took a long time to do both so as not to put pressure on any of the pieces.

224862_3353314474056_537474975_n.jpg

Intake is 300$ by itself.

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
Just noticed you do not have a paypal. Does your brother have an account? I feel uncomfortable sending money with no protection.. not that I don't trust you. When it comes to my money I don't trust anyone lol. There have just been way too many scams on here lately

Last edited:

tuffluvcapo

Established Member
I have seperated the pieces and also lowered prices. Work with me and I'll work with you. Easiest things in the world to ship, very lightweight and I already have the boxes. Also I am willing to drive up to 50 miles to meet with you.

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I can meet you Monday any time.

Can't meet you Monday...I work 8:30 to 5:30....earliest would be next Saturday. If that is too long we can work on shipping. Little nervous sending you a check and waiting for parts but, maybe we can work something out.

EDIT: I work in Frederick, MD. if you want to meet me at my work....If that works..let me know and I can bring in cash any time this week...except today. I deal with a credit union and I prefer to use only their ATM...so, it does not cost me a fortune to pull money out.

Last edited:

tuffluvcapo

Established Member
The potential buyer did not post in this thread, also he did not have a problem with sending the money. It took 3 days for you to decide you might possibly send the money. Think of it from my POV.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
He's not a legitimate poster with under 50 posts and just signed up for svtp.

First no Paypal, and second seems as tho he wants to sell it locally. So yea you never had a chance in the first place

crownaviation

Established Member
No response to my post here either... Kinda suspect here. One can afford one of these cars, has the means to access the forum but no paypal? Yup, count me out :shrug:

tuffluvcapo

Established Member
I said I don't have paypal from the beginning. And it wasn't sold locally. It was sold to someone who was able to pay in a timely fashion. That's the difference between buying a part and losing out.

aclass

Established Member
To give the Op a bump for his SCT tuner and to also encourage anyone interested in a transaction with him, you have nothing to worry about.

The communication was great and the item was exactly as described. Thanks tuffluvcapo!

tuffluvcapo

Established Member
To give the Op a bump for his SCT tuner and to also encourage anyone interested in a transaction with him, you have nothing to worry about.

The communication was great and the item was exactly as described. Thanks tuffluvcapo!

Thanks aclass, enjoy your intake. SCT still for sale. Give me an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread