FS: 11-14 Hotchkis Sport Sway bar kit

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
Selling set of Hotchis Sway bars... This kit is $550 new... Probably has 3,500 miles on them... Still in really nice shape... Selling them for my buddy... he sold his 11 5.0. Looking for 350 OBO.... My photobucket is acting up so text me for pics...

401-300-1662

Hotchkis Sport Suspension

IMG_0354_zpsed408312.jpg

IMG_5130_zps22ac0b28.jpg

IMG_1025_zps0ef0c2a6.jpg

IMG_3658_zpsc36409f1.jpg

Last edited:

mystickb1996

Established Member
idk what shipping service your using but it should be around 20-30 tops.. idk if the quote your getting is from walking into fedex office or what but i ship a ton of stuff and say a m122 gt500 blower i can ship for 36 dollars which weights over 40 lbs. the dimensions should not change cost unless your going with a crazy huge 3ftx4ft3ft box.. just trying to help man cuz seems like shipping is killling this deal.

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
idk what shipping service your using but it should be around 20-30 tops.. idk if the quote your getting is from walking into fedex office or what but i ship a ton of stuff and say a m122 gt500 blower i can ship for 36 dollars which weights over 40 lbs. the dimensions should not change cost unless your going with a crazy huge 3ftx4ft3ft box.. just trying to help man cuz seems like shipping is killling this deal.

20-30 dollars tops? I just did an estimate with UPS.com. From me 02886 to los angeles 90069 is 70 dollars with insurance. The package will be minimum 55"x19"x6" and weigh 15 pounds. Weight has less to do with the price than dimensions... Because UPS and Fedex don't charge you by the weight you tell them, they charge you based on what they think is a comparable weight based on the size. Those dimensions make 38 lbs billable weight according to UPS.com. Size of the package takes up room on the truck, not weight. Not to mention this is me shipping it literally from the east coast to the west coast. Price also depends on how far the package is going... If I were to ship the package to New York (10458), then it is only 33 dollars, and since you live in NO, you could not possibly be shipping as far as I am being asked to unless you are going out of the US. So with all due respect, I can handle this. I ship many things too, and I never screw people. If I have to wait for the right buyer that is closer to me, then I will.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
size of the box dimensions DOES alter price... just a fyi ^ . Being these are LONG they will measure the length and that will be considered in the price. Long 3ft rectangle box of the same weight of a 12x12 box makes a difference. I have shipped 1000s of things through all lines of services available, even CF Hood via GreyHound!

'14 Shelby

Established Member
I'm slowly improving my suspension...I have the GT track pack, but changed out springs and LCA's/UCA. What size are the bars? and do you know how much larger they are compared to the track pack?

Users who are viewing this thread