FS: 1 complete set of Sony SA-VA55 home surround speakers

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
1 complete set of Sony SA-VA55 home surround speakers. These speakers are fully powered and require no fancy receiver to operate. This includes a dolby surround 5.1 ready system, center and surround speakers along with a pair of freestanding speakers. 2 sets of inputs, 2 subwoofer levels (normal and OHMYGAWD), master volume, fully adjustable for center/left/right/surround levels with white noise generator, Dolby 5.1/4 soundfield selectable. Usable with or without the center channel speaker. Comes with all cables and a remote.

I personally used it as a system for my PC with a 5.1 sound card. Scared the bejeezus out of me when playing Half-Life and in multiplayer. New plans nix keeping them (they are quite large) and I refuse to put them up in the attic where the wretched heat will rot the surrounds. I'm willing to deliver them for free anywhere inside the 440 perimeter here in Nashville, and I will box and ship them for materials costs, shipping costs, plus $20 (these things are huge and heavy). A set just sold for around $200 on eBay, but make me an offer. They are getting a little dated but sound absolutely amazing (no surprise, they are Sony!).

Users who are viewing this thread