FS: '09 Corvette ZR-1

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
Posting ad for my father. He has owned car since new. No accidents, non smoker and as much as he says he likes the power he rarely uses it. He is a retired Dr. and it has more or less been his daily driver since new. Car is Victory Red on Black, 3ZR completely unmodified. Mileage is currently 50,500, but will increase as it is a dd. Can get more pics upon request. Car is located in suburb of Jacksonville, FL. ASKING $63,000. Please respond with any offers/serious inquiries to pm. Thanks.

IMG_7376.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg

IMG_9719.jpg

IMG_8894.jpg

IMG_6452.jpg

Last edited:

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
I really have no idea what the market is like for this car currently. All I can say is pm me offers and i can send them along to him.

SIC_C6

NoobStick
Established Member
sell it for exactly what he wants.. that cars worth 100.. i dont care what "the market says" just posted my LeMans Blue Z06 up for 40 and people wanna pay 32 lol

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
I only have so much influence on the sale price. It's his choice and he, in no way, needs to sell it. If he doesn't he will simply keep it and trade for new one or maybe I will buy it down the road.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Has to be one of the highest millage zr1's around. Glad he enjoyed it,and i am sure the next person will also.

GLWS!

racerbox77

Established Member
I can't help but wonder why There's an old dealer service tag on the windshield. That would bug the shet out of me and would have been thrown away long ago.
Anyway I love those cars. Glws

Users who are viewing this thread