97svt/01saleen

Established Member
For sale:

2007 GSXR 750
15,700 miles (wifes bike, easy miles)
Taylormade slip-on
GSXR gel seat
Custom paint (marbled)
HOK Candy Blue over black base (flops between blue and purple)
Brand new tires front and rear 2CT Pilot Power (OEM sizes)
Fender Eliminator
$6,000.00 obo(no trades)
Will post pics soon.

Last edited:

97svt/01saleen

Established Member
SDC10223.jpg

SDC10222.jpg

4-1.jpg

SDC10225.jpg

RedDemon91

Established Member
Can you PM me your bottom dollar? I've been thinking about picking up a bike due to rising gas prices. Thank you.

97svt/01saleen

Established Member
Can you PM me your bottom dollar? I've been thinking about picking up a bike due to rising gas prices. Thank you.

I appreciate your interest. I feel that a lot of people always ask what the bottom dollar is in hopes to get the seller to commit to something lower, and honestly bottom dollar could change from day to day based on situation or even by the type of day the seller had.

My ad states $6000 obo. I haven't really thought about what the least amount I would take is. I will say this, currently my best offer has been $4800 and I still have the bike if that tells you anything. Bottom line, cash talks.

So, I guess to answer your question, I don't have a bottom dollar. Make me an offer and I will evaluate the situation that day with that offer.

RedDemon91

Established Member
I appreciate your interest. I feel that a lot of people always ask what the bottom dollar is in hopes to get the seller to commit to something lower, and honestly bottom dollar could change from day to day based on situation or even by the type of day the seller had.

My ad states $6000 obo. I haven't really thought about what the least amount I would take is. I will say this, currently my best offer has been $4800 and I still have the bike if that tells you anything. Bottom line, cash talks.

So, I guess to answer your question, I don't have a bottom dollar. Make me an offer and I will evaluate the situation that day with that offer.

Sounds good, you'll be hearing from me next month if it hasn't sold yet. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread