FS 04 TR Cobra Phoenix

derockgt

Established Member
Well hate to sell her but just took a job across the country in a winter location, and dont have a place to put her. Also would like to use the money for a house in the near future. Alright car is 04 torch red cobra with charcoal interior, has 62K miles and some change on her. Ive owned the car since Oct. 2010, done all routine maintenance on it, oil change fuel filter new air filter belts plugs ect. I have stock springs that will be going with if the buyer wants to stock ride height back. Asking $20,000obo title in hand.

Mods:

2.80 pulley,100mm idler
JLT CAI intake
Bassani catback,UPR o/r xpipe
Jon Lund tune
fluidyne heat xchanger, Reische 170 t-stat, lethal IC reservoir, Moroso coolant expansion tank
MGW shifter, Fiore micro-click firewall adjuster, steeda quick release quadrant, Anti-Venom mod, NGK TR6s gapped @.032, Nitto 555r 315/35/17(also have stock wheels with BFgoodrich 275s), H&R race springs, Billetflow IRS Brace,
oil separator, Aeroforce interceptor Gauge w/ wideband.

rolling3.png

rolling1.png

fighter.png

rolling2.png

047.jpg

photo.jpg

010-1.jpg

04cobrainterior2.jpg

04cobrainterior1.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I can vouch for his Terminator, its super clean in person and runs very strong, if i didnt have the GT500 I would buy it in a heartbeat, I keep telling him he is going to be pissed if he sells her.

derockgt

Established Member
I can vouch for his Terminator, its super clean in person and runs very strong, if i didnt have the GT500 I would buy it in a heartbeat, I keep telling him he is going to be pissed if he sells her.

I know Steve, I will kick myself. I may still keep her and leave her in AZ till I get a place with a garage.

CobraLov3r

Established Member
This was my iPhone lock screen photo for a bit, need a little bit more cash than I have or I'd be making a roadtrip tomorrow and using some sick time...

Gorgeous car

Users who are viewing this thread