FS: 04 Terminator Vert, Low Miles

pd130dpd

Established Member
Ok, Let's try this again. I listed this car a month ago but no real response to it because the original owner had painted an american flag paint job on the front. ( see pic #1 ) Now, it is out of the body shop and back home with fresh paint. The shop took off the hood, fenders, and nose and stripped them to the metal and repainted it factory silver. The doors were done the same but were left on the car. SO! It has freash new paint from the nose back to the bumper. I also had the supercharger pulley cover painted to match.The bumper and trunk lid were the only things not painted. After the repaint the entire car was wet sanded and buffed to perfection. The paint is so shiny you can see me taking the pic of the front bumper with my HTC EVO :)
It is a 2004 SVT Cobra Vert. 28k Original miles, All stock except for flowmasters and a mac pro chamber off road h. It has never been wrecked or damaged at all and the repaint was because the flames were killing the value of the car. Clean carfax. The car has a Low Jack system installed and all you have to do is call and activate service at any time. It also has carbon fiber bumper letter inserts and i painted the front rotors and calipers and polished the cobra letters on thr calipers. This is a extremely nice and clean car and can be seen in person at any time. Pm me or call me at 434-441-0681 if interested. $22,000 OBO. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! 10/12/10

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

Last edited:

VtekII

Established Member
now i dont think youll have a problem gettin rid of the car, if i was able to see it in person i might be interested... nc is quite a ways away tho

Killer04

Established Member
Looked like a butter face before; and now it looks like the results of the magic of plastic surgery! haha

Looks great now, I'm sure you'll sell it quickly!

Last edited:

JStyles

Established Member
I saw this car for sale @ hi-end auto earlier this year. Looks much better with the new paint. Why are you selling?

pd130dpd

Established Member
Well, i bought it because i love stangs. This was my 14th one and the one i always wanted. But i shouda exercised a little more responsibility, i have 3 kids n it just isnt big enough. I put 700 miles on it yesterday driving it gainsville,ga to trade for an h2. To my disapointment the h2 had serious issues and i couldnt let this go for that. So in back to looking for another h2.

compcobra79

Established Member
Thanks

Larry made everything very simple and was very honest about everything to do with the car. The car is great and the new paint is awesome, thanks again for everything and I'll be sure to keep in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread