FS: 03 ZY Cobra Whipple, 14k miles....

92BlkGT

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra. I am the third owner, and the car has just under 14,000 miles on it. Always garage kept, and only driven on nice days/weekends. Car runs great with no drivability issues at all, just got back from a 300+ mile cruise this past weekend. Interior is absolutly flawless, front seats look like they have barely been sat in! The exterior has a few rock chips on the hood and fenders. When I bought the car the rear trunk lid had been vandalized and the passenger fender had dents in it from the previous owner brushing up against a deer. When I went to pick the car up in the process of loading it on the trailer I cracked the front bumper on the ramps. I replaced both the fender and front bumper with OEM parts directly from Ford, and fixed the trunk lid, then painted the new parts/trunk lid. I still have the original bumper and fender that will go with the car. Car has a clean carfax that I can provide, have the original SVT certificate and plates off of the valve covers.

Mods:
2.3L Whipple 3.0 pulley
Nx wet 100 shot of nitrous
10 inch air filter
Accufab throttle body
Bassani o/r x-pipe
Bassani ss catback exhaust
ba3000 maf
60lb fuel injectors
Fore return fuel system w/ walbro gss342 pumps
black gord ford heat exchanger
Spec stage 3+ clutch
Fidanza aluminum flywheel
26 spline input shaft
H&R race springs w/ poly isolators
Front swaybar bushings and endlinks
Mm caster / camber plates
Poly irs bushings
Poly rear swaybar bushings and endlinks
Irs brace
Hawk hps pads
SS brake lines
Powerslot front rotors
10.5 cobra replica wheels
315 MT et street drag radials (less than 500 miles on them)

Other:
Have Steeda full lenth subframe connectors that haven't been installed yet
Also have a pal of torco additive that goes with it for the nitrous. I have never sprayed the car since owning it.

Looking to get $23,500 for the car. For $24,200 I'll include a brand new SOS gauge pod, brand new speedhut Water Temp and A/F WB gauges. Also have ordered but haven't recieved yet: TF ice tank crinkle black with SVT etching, TF crinkcle black expansion tank, TF hood vents, and TF side scoop vents. Only reason for selling is I'm looking to get into either a C6 or a mystichrome cobra. Not interested in trades, I don't have to sell the car just entertaining the idea right now. Can negotiate shipping at buyers expense or might be willing to meet depending on the distance. Car made just under 600 on 17lbs conservative tune, and over 700 on 100 shot. I haven't had the car on the dyno since ive had it but can provide dyno sheets from the previous owner. I baby this car around and it rarely gets driven. Best way to get a hold of me would either be PM's or by email [email protected].

Pics:
Cobra.jpg

Cobra6.jpg

GEDC0369.jpg

Cobra5.jpg

Cobra4.jpg

Cobra3.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

cobrakon

Established Member
Zinc Yellow is highly underrated. You have to see it in person to really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread