FS: 03 yellow SVT euro

yellowbra

Established Member
I have 03 SVT euro package screaming yellow focus with 20k miles on it in absolute mint condition. I need to sell it to get some extra money that i need to pay off some debt. It has black racing stripes right down the middle and also the stripes on the side kicked panels with SVT focus written on them. It has the leather recaro seats, winter package, HID headlights, 17" gunmetal euro spoke rims. Like i said it is in absolute pristeen shape. I am probably going to be selling it for about 14k, I will also be throwing in a separate set of wheels there are 18" motegi wheels w/tires if that seals the deal. Just wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone is looking for this type of car. So if your interested please PM me or write your response here.

Last edited:

yellowbra

Established Member
ruststang94 said:
I'll trade you with my stang...lol...So how is the new cobra??
awesome. I still can't get over the sound of it it sounds great. I am really going to have to get used to that shifter though and those 4.30 gears.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I changed the title of your thread. There are no more testing the waters/thinking about selling threads.

yellowbra

Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
I changed the title of your thread. There are no more testing the waters/thinking about selling threads.
thank you i've been trying to do that and couldn't change it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread