FS: 03 TR coupe, must sell. $19,500

ChrisMustang

Established Member
2003 Cobra Torch Red Coupe. 33k miles. I am the second owner. Car was stock until about a month or two ago. Now has magnaflow catback and steeda cai. I really don't want to sell it but I have to financially. It really sucks but as much as I love my car I love my family more.

Fantastic condition, only negative it has going is the holes from the front license plate bracket. Interior looks practically brand new.

Priced at only $19,500.

Call me 847-415-0602, Chris.

DSCN7425.jpg

DSCN7428.jpg

DSCN7436.jpg

DSCN7424.jpg

Last edited:

AFSVT04

Established Member
I've been badly burned buying a car that way, it's a little scary for me to do something like that again.

ChrisMustang

Established Member
I am a Ford Salesman and have sold a few GT500s and Boss to people all over the country from here. This is my personal car and can take any and all videos and pictures you need.

People have bought $50k cars from me on here, I certainly won't be anything but 100% honest about my own $20k car.

ChrisMustang

Established Member
Still for sale, car needs to go. See it in action here. Great sounding exhaust.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4qxFZbVZKg"]2003 cobra magnaflow drive by fast - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqmNkF-xrXc"]2003 cobra magnaflow drive by normal - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
Wow that is a beautiful car. I wish I had my truck paid off already so I could go ahead and call the bank.

Jakeyboy696

Established Member
Is there a number i can reach you at i live in saint louis and im interested in taking a look and learning a bit more about the cars history

Users who are viewing this thread