FS 03 Sonic Blue Cobra 34K 2.3 Whipple Lots of nice mods

sonicblur03

Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue cobra with with 34k miles. It has a Whipple 2.3, 62 lb Uscar injectors, KB Bap, Diablo Sport Mafia, Afco Double pass heat exchanger. Mac 2 1/2 prochamber and 3" cat back. The Trans has been up grade to a 26 Spline D&D hardened input shaft, Fidanza flywheel and Centerforce Dual friction clutch, The Irs has been upgrade to and Billetflow Irs brace and the bushings have been changed. Trans and rearend have Royal Purple synthetic fluid. Car is in excellent shape and has no dents and has never been wrecked. Car has always been garaged. I built this car for the street and not a track car, All the mods were done less then 1K miles ago. I travel for work and it seldom gets driven. I had the inside done with alot of billet and sonicblue but It's was done tastefully and not over kill. The valve cover caps are painted as well. Inside has blue Leds under the dash and The gas filler door is billet and has Terminator on it. I also have the Origional parts The Eaton, heat exchanger, Complete exhaust, Gas filler door, and alot of other goodies. I also have a new clutch quadrant cable and fire wall adjuster that hasn't been installed yet. Fore precision Hood vents, and sequential rear lights. Asking 25,000 for everything no tires kickers and low ballers I expect that the car will be checked out before the new owner takes delivery, as I know that nothing is wrong and this car runs flawlessly, but I have seen things go bad after the sale. I will pay to have the dealership go threw it, compression check ect,ect, Any questions Pm me. Thanks Jim Price is Negotiable

Last edited:

sonicblur03

Established Member
Numbers

What are the numbers?

I'm not home currently so I don't have the exact numbers But it was 580/580rwhp/rwtq. Not to bad considering still on stock manifolds, Stock TB. 19lbs of Boost 93 octane with a very conservative safe tune, Atleast 25 Mpg on the Hwy.

sonicblur03

Established Member
Thanks

thats pretty awesome of you to pay to have it inspected, seem like a good honest seller!

Thanks Man! I know that my car has no issues and I am not trying to make a quick sale. I've seen some issues with my friends and what they went threw, Both buying and selling. In about two years from know I'm going to start over and I hope to find a seller like me to buy from, The only reason I'm selling my cobra is my daughter has to have a second surgery on her eye and the first time it cost around 11k and whatever is left over I am going to use for investment property.

jumpman420

Established Member
+1 for an honest seller! If only my SB 03 GT was sold, I would be calling you right now. I am up in Wisconsin Rapids, an hour north of you. Hope all goes well with your daughters surgery!

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
jim is a stand up guy... and a good friend.

this car has lots of potential for anybody looking to make big numbers. as he said stock intake manifolds and stock throttle body. i've personaly driven this car and it has the best clutch feel i've ever seen in any 03/04 cobra.

great mix between street and strip. someone will be purchasing an awesome cobra!

.... as a side note ....

to give you guys an example of how well jim takes care of his car. any time i come over to hang out and we go into the garage where he always keeps his cobra. jim has his little girls get off there bikes and park them away from the garage. and the girls are not allowed near the car, lol. he takes amazing care of this car.

good luck with the sale jim!

Last edited:

Tedrow

Jim Tedrow
Can I get a phone number to call and discuss your car. Or call me anytime 319-360-0885 thanks Jim T

Users who are viewing this thread