FS: 03, Oxford White, 5spd, High Point, NC CHEAP

oxfordwhitemach

Established Member
Alright guys. I've been thinking about it for a long time and I finally got the push I needed to sell my Mach 1. Like title says, it's a 2003 Oxford White 5spd with the IUP. It has quite a bit of mods done to it and they will be listed below. I'm pricing the car to sell at $10,000 and it is NEGOTIABLE. Anyone interested can PM me on here, email me a [email protected], or call me at (336) 689-2080. You can also text at that number and don't hesitate to leave a voicemail. My phone frequently dies but I'll get back to you within a day.

Asking Price: $10,000

Miles: around 57k

323 RWHP and 344 FT/LBS

Mods:
Boosted Performance built engine
Manley H-Beam rods
Manley forged flat top pistons
Stock heads
Comp adjustable cam gears
1/2" intake spacer
Head cooling mod
Mac Longtube headers
Mac Prochamber
Magnaflow Magnapack catback
Pro 5.0 shifter
Spec Stage 2 clutch kit
C&L intake
SVT Focus fuel pump
SCT switch chip
Professionally dyno tuned by Pro Dyno of Fort Mill, SC
Hawk HP Plus brake pads

The interior is fairly good. The driver's seat shows some wear on the left bolster and could use a new floor mat on the driver's side. There is also a bulb out in the HVAC controls.

The exterior is OK too, but needs a few minor things. The stripe on the hood has a piece smaller than 1"x1" that has peeled off near the edge, although a new OEM stripe kit will be included with the purchase. The back bumper has about a 3" long crack behind the driver's side rear tire, but most people wouldn't notice it. Just some minor paint knicks and scratches here and there otherwise. Nothing out of the ordinary.

The car has no cats and didn't pass it's last state inspection. I have the documentation from this and will provide it to any seriously interested parties. The steering rack also has a bad seal, and I haven't had the money to get another one. They are frequently available used on this website and others in the classifieds, as wells as at junk yards for fairly little money. A used rack can run as cheap as $100 and a remanufactured one straight from Motorcraft is only about $250. Needs tires. The A/C leaks and the throw-out bearing squeaks. The latter two were caused from pulling the engine for the build and I didn't get around to fixing it.

All in all the car is a great buy for the money and a cheap way to get into a Mach 1. Like I said, I'm willing to negotiate on the price and would love to sell it quickly. The engine build alone cost me around $6,000, not including many of the parts listed above. I just don't have the financial means of fixing the small stuff that's wrong with it right now since I'm a college student.

Users who are viewing this thread