FS - 03 DSG Cobra, $20,500

baby_gonzo

Established Member
I was thinking of selling my 2003 DSG Cobra, and was told that this would a good place to start.

2003 DSG Cobra, 54k miles, stock pulley and tune.

For the most part this is a beautiful example of a 2003 Mustang Cobra. I've not seen too many Cobra's like this that are as stock as this one, but yet has tasteful modifications done to it. You will not be disappointed. A list of what modifications are done are below.

Mods -
Magnaflow catback,
Eibachs, sport kit. I didn‘t think it lowered the rear enough, so I cut the stock rear spring a coil. I still have the original front coil and the uncut Eibach
GMS cold air
Kenny Brown weld in sub frames
Moto Blue rear dif brace
Steeda front dif bushings
Triax shifter
Centerforce dual friction clutch with new ford flywheel
Adjustable clutch quadrant
TSW volcano chrome 19x8 19x9 1/2, ½” hub centric wheel spacers and studs on back. I still have the stock wheels that will go with car, plus when I bought the rims, I bought a spare front and spare rear wheel that go with it.
I had the hood and rear bumper cover repainted due to chips. Since then, the rear bumper has a slight scuff on the lower portion of the passenger side. You can see a light tan spot in one of the pictures.

Mechanical issues, no. My to do list on car was new floor mats, hood insulation, and someday brakes. But that’s because I started doing car shows with it.

I bought the car in August, 2005, I bought with 21k miles, and used as a daily driver for a year and put 20k miles on it in a year. If it rained, I drove it, but since I've owned its, its been in garage. After that first year, it was a nice weather car. And I've only put 13k miles on it since 2006.

Tires are Toyo Proxes T1R's. 285/30/19 in back, and 245/35/19 in front. All in great shape. Also, I have documentation with car that states that it has the "Spoiler Delete" option. So there is not nor has there ever been a spoiler on it. There also was never a front license plate bracket bolted to the front, so there are no holes in front for it. And I never got a bracket, so if you are required by state to have one, you will have to purchase one for it.

I have a free and clear title in my name. I would prefer buyer meets me at bank to transfer funds, but will work with buyer. I can easily pick someone up from the local airport, or if needing shipped, I will work with the buyer, but buyer is responsible for all shipping. Will not ship out of country. And no, I don't want to trade for anything. If car does not sell via ebay, I will entertain offers, but not till auction is over. Thanks, Andrew. (316) 303-5431, [email protected]. I'm located in Wichita, ks

Here is my attempt to post a link to pictures. Let me know if it works.

2003 Cobra Photos by babygonzo79 | Photobucket

Users who are viewing this thread