FS: 02 SVTF, lower miles, sonic blue.

tjs98gt

Established Member
Thinking about selling my SVTF and getting an SVT lightning to tow my mustang with.

My SVTF has 38XXX miles. has the winter package(heated seats, block warmer, traction control)

mods:

k&n filter
cfm adjustable short throw
20% tint all around (except windshield) had it done today actually LOL
black ford racing euro wheels with 215/45 bfg ss as tires
sct xcal one with updated stock tune
mach euro HID headlamps

other than that its stock and in great shape. bought it jan 08 to replace my durango(11 mpg ftl!). i bought it with 24k on it. dont seem to keep my daily drivers long, i love this car. but with the upcoming mods on the mustang to put it over 600rwhp a tow vehicle will be necessary, i no longer feel comfortable driving it on long trips and to the track without knowing i can tow her home. this focus has been great and id love to keep it but i cant afford both the focus and a truck and my girlfriend cant drive stick so she cant take it over. the car is very clean and ill have it detailed in and out before the new owner takes it over.

lemme know if anyones interested.

im looking for $10k. seems to be the going rate for these suckers up here by me. i paid something like $12k for it last year, so i think this price is fair.

ill get some pics up soon with the tints on it

Last edited:

tjs98gt

Established Member
heres some i took last week

DSCF1800.gif

DSCF1801.gif

DSCF1802.gif

just had some asshole open his door into my fender, gotta take it in to have the small dent repaired :/

dont have any interior shots, but its got the blue inserts

tjs98gt

Established Member
i suppose everything has a price. wasnt really in the market to sell it but i suppose i could take some current pics if your still interested. has about 48k on it now. looks about the same except the taillights were lamin-x tinted 2 weeks ago and it has a OEM style VIS carbon fiber hood on it now.

Users who are viewing this thread