FS:02 Harley Davidson truck

SikEvo8

Up for sale is a 2002 F-150 Harley Truck. Stock supercharged, quad car with leather all the way around.

Asking $16000 OBO

Truck runs strong all day long and has never missed a beat. Truck has tinted windows all the way around, truck also has a Borla catback exhaust which was cost roughly $700. Truck now has a very deep rumble to it when cruising or going wide open throttle. Truck has a nice bed liner and the HD Tonneau cover which really adds a nice touch.

Condition: truck is in great shape. I bought it in April of 2011 from a local dealership. Truck has a few minor scratches and dents but nothing to be worried about. It also appears the during prior ownership the truck was either hit or backing into something since there is some damage to the left rear bumper near the tail light. I had an estimate made up for total repair and it was less than $700. I can always scan and include estimate for anyone who wants it. interior is in great shape. all the leather seats are in perfect shape. Front seats are heated and will make a cold day much more enjoyable.

Truck has 77850 miles on it.
VIN:1FTRW07392KD28046

AutoCheck has the truck rated at a 89
1 Accident which was from 10/29.10 which is the rear area near the bumper.

Any other question feel free to email me at [email protected]
Pictures are at this link since i cant get them into here for some reason:

02 F150 HD (DSG) - NHTOC Classified Section

GT Shadow '03

Established Member
MPG around town

Hi,

Very nice looking HD truck, what is the mpg around town?
Does it still have the stock pulley on the SC?

Thanks - G

SikEvo8

The truck has the stock pulley on it. The entire engine is stock. Only bolt on is the borla exhaust which sounds really nice. There are a few clips I posted today on YouTube of the truck. Search 2002 F-150 Harley Davidson truck. I would post the link but I'm using my phone.

As far as mileage goes I get around 350-375 to a full tank. Basically 14-15. I dont drive very far and rarely have the need to bury the pedal. If you have any other questions feel free to post back and I'll do my best to answer.

Thanks
Scott

Dinggus

Established Member
Nice looking HD. I'm not trying to bash, but what's stopping someone to buying a lower mileage HD F150 for $500 more?

SikEvo8

I went off of what Kelly blue book has and what I felt was a solid price. I did write OBO for those that feel that their offer would be accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread