FS: 01 TT Zinc Yellow Cobra

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
11.96 @ 118...still have some tinkering to do with the trans cpu cause shifts were not right where I wanted them.

need the car gone in the near future

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
maybe if mud flaps off you might sell it.lol

lol, that's just a couple of screws away from being done. I just left them on for the remainder of winter after it was in shops for about a year. To tell the truth, I hardly ever even get to drive it. I just finished up school in Chicago so I'm working on moving as we speak. I hear you on the mudflaps though...I think the only reason I will save them after I take them off is to put them on when I take it to the track.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
I know that financing is a large problem now but man... I'm already taking quite a large loss, as was expected, at 22K. If I could find a way to keep it, then I would, no doubt. Honestly, I have a family starting and really need to get rid of this car. As much work that I and many of my friends have put into it, I think that it deserves to get at least 19K but I know it is worth whatever people are willing to pay for it so any offers will be considered.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
trade? 98 cobra in my sig 83k miles and 02 gsxr1000 with alot of mods polishing frame and front wheel right now it has 10k miles let me know

Not real big on red, sorry man & I like to go fast on 4 wheels so there's something around me, not 2, lol. Both your fox and cobra look really clean though in your sig. :beer:

I will be looking for either a 96-98 (98 preferred) black cobra coupe or a 98 BAB cobra coupe with under 100K on the clock once I sell or a trade. I do have a lien on the car at the moment and to let people know out there that want to trade, I would need $9K + trade if I would work out a trade. If you do have one of the above mentioned cars and would want to get into a badass turbo cobra, shoot me an offer!!!

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
cleaned her up a bit today and took a few pics... enjoy...

DSC03624.jpg

DSC03621.jpg

DSC03619.jpg

DSC03617.jpg

DSC03616.jpg

DSC03615.jpg

DSC03614.jpg

DSC03613.jpg

DSC03612.jpg

DSC03610.jpg

fr03cobra

Established Member
You need to get rid of the mud flaps and some how switch out with someone for better looking rims. You need to change something to get it sold. Those mud flaps are a big turn off.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
You need to get rid of the mud flaps and some how switch out with someone for better looking rims. You need to change something to get it sold. Those mud flaps are a big turn off.

The mudflaps are off, I agree that they did not look good, it does change the look of the car. But personally, I like the rims on the car and so do a lot of other people that I know, I would probably only switch with some chrome FR500's. To each their own on the rims. If someone who was actually looking to buy said that, then I would probably try harder to swap rims with somebody.

Users who are viewing this thread