FS: 01 TT Zinc Yellow Cobra

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Numbers are in finally!
First of all, thank you to all of the guys at Modular Depot for doing an AWESOME job at tuning the car and y2k2gt for telling me about them. Great Guys!

Very Conservative tune: 536rwhp and 499rwtq @ 13-14psi

Oh yea, on the way home we averaged 21mpg! :rockon:

Last edited:

torchenvy

I e-brake all FWD cars!
Established Member
Numbers are in finally!
First of all, thank you to all of the guys at Modular Depot for doing an AWESOME job at tuning the car and y2k2gt for telling me about them. Great Guys!

Very Conservative tune: 536rwhp and 500rwtq @ 13-14psi

Price: $22K

Oh yea, on the way home we averaged 21mpg! :rockon:

Max,

This is Chris from the front counter. We are glad that we were able to help you out and finally get that monster tuned correctly.

I bet your ride home was fun.:rolling:

Good luck with the car.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Max,

This is Chris from the front counter. We are glad that we were able to help you out and finally get that monster tuned correctly.

I bet your ride home was fun.:rolling:

Good luck with the car.

Yea, the ride home was awesome! Had a great time with it over the weekend. It was nice driving it with confidence for the first time since I got the car, lol. :beer:

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
thanks for the compliments guys, the car is scary fast. I think it's a great deal for 22k. I've been having a great time with it and would love to keep it... would love to consolidate some debt as well. These pics don't do it justice and it sounds amazing. It will most likely be getting a buff, claybar, wash, and wax here very soon once it warms up a little more as well.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
thinking of putting a 5 (TKO600) or 6 (T-56) speed trans. in this thing if it doesn't sell soon..... shoot me some offers (just want to have some fun shifting again).

^^^Thought about it...leaving the auto in it.

Last edited:

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Taking the car to the track this weekend and seeing what it can really do with the auto...

if you are in the market for a car like this, make an offer...we may be able to work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread