FS: 01 Cobra ( Low Miles w/ 100,000 Mile Warranty!)

stang2841

Established Member
No offense but the reason why there hasn't been many offers is because of how shitty the Domestic 8cyl car market has become.. Your starting to see terminators for the same price or a couple thousand more. But I'm sure you know this.

Don't want to be offensive but if the price ever drops to the 15k area shoot me a pm

Montanasvt

Established Member
No offense but the reason why there hasn't been many offers is because of how shitty the Domestic 8cyl car market has become.. Your starting to see terminators for the same price or a couple thousand more. But I'm sure you know this.

Don't want to be offensive but if the price ever drops to the 15k area shoot me a pm

I have noticed... my price would be around 15K if it didn't have a brand new motor w/ a 100,000 mile warranty....The motor and warranty was 6,200$ ...Spending the extra 2K is worth that IMO...if something breaks then it gets fixed....Worry Free!

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
Thats a great price for an extremely clean car. Stand firm, and someone will pick it up.

TTT

Montanasvt

Established Member
bump... new tranny ( t-3650) just put in!!! this car is brand new!!! new motor and tranny with warranty, what else can u ask for... BUY ME!!!

Users who are viewing this thread