FRPP TVS Swap on GT500 with Before & After Results

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Steve, do you think the 'New '72 injectors we're needed or just added in as an insurance policy. [Probably a good idea, just wondering, if you tried with the stock injectors and then switched]. Thanx

I was on stock injectors with the factory pulley. Pulley swap definitely go 72lbers.

TexasRoe

Devil Dog
Established Member
Woiw. Great review. Ive been debating what my build will look like and I think its going this route now. Cant beat those numbers for the money.

sharke

Established Member
Car owner here. I think Chris told me that the A/F ended up being around 11.2. The car is absolutely amazing. Once that minor kink with the bad TPS was worked out the car drives amazing. The guys at BBR did a great job and are always friendly. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for people to buy from or get work done by.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
What were the A/F numbers?

11.2-11.3

Car owner here. I think Chris told me that the A/F ended up being around 11.2. The car is absolutely amazing. Once that minor kink with the bad TPS was worked out the car drives amazing. The guys at BBR did a great job and are always friendly. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for people to buy from or get work done by.

Heck yeah man! Enjoy the beast!

KidMoney

Established Member
Those are pretty safe numbers. That car is a monster. I think I'm impressed enough to copy!

KidMoney

Established Member
I'm in the process of getting the money together. I'm selling my Mach 1 and gonna buy the Shelby a few things. Lol.

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
Wht wasn't the CAI that came on the car and the factory T/B used on the test , with the bigger Oval T/B and way bigger the test are not real back to back test !

fullboogie

Established Member
Steve, would you be willing to post the datalogs that go along with those dyno sheets?

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Wht wasn't the CAI that came on the car and the factory T/B used on the test , with the bigger Oval T/B and way bigger the test are not real back to back test !

Because the T/B comes with the kit (you're not going to test a kit, but only use part of it), and the CAI is a great upgrade to go along with it. This wasn't a TVS only swap, so you're not going to see TVS only results. To see the true potential of the TVS, the other upgraded parts are added. The CAI that comes on the car is a restriction so it's pointless to reuse it.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Which 72lbers did you use?

FRPP

The kits come with the TB upgrade and the customer had the CAI

Steve, would you be willing to post the datalogs that go along with those dyno sheets?

shoot me a call if you want to discuss about it.

Because the T/B comes with the kit (you're not going to test a kit, but only use part of it), and the CAI is a great upgrade to go along with it. This wasn't a TVS only swap, so you're not going to see TVS only results. To see the true potential of the TVS, the other upgraded parts are added. The CAI that comes on the car is a restriction so it's pointless to reuse it.

yatzee

sharke

Established Member

The stock MAF would peg and be unusable with stock CAI.

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Bumping this up, how much more power or boost do you think it would make with an Innovators West 10% od crank? Reason I ask is my car already has one.

Users who are viewing this thread