FRPP 80LB Injectors

chadw-s

Banned
How tall are they? Or are they the same size as the stockers. Because if they are any taller there's no way they'll fit under my rails and supercharger inlet.

chadw-s

Banned
Ford Racing 80lb Fuel Injectors (EV6)

"Introducing the new 80 lb/hr high impedance fuel injector from FRPP!ÃÂ Standard equipment on the 2008 Cobra Jet turn-key drag race car, this injector is perfect for highly modified 03/04 Cobra owners and GT500 owners alike.ÃÂ Our testing has shown that on a GT500 with stock fuel pumps, these injectors barely go above 80% duty cycle while supporting 700 rwhp at 40 psid fuel pressure.
These injectors are in stock, and available immediately.
Coming soon will be fuel rail spacers (M-8510-M2L) which will allow these injectors to be installed painlessly in a GT500.ÃÂ These spacers are also standard equipment on the 2008 Cobra Jet and are necessary because of the longer length of the LU80 injector relative to the stock GT500 piece."

Ok so here it says they're longer. Thus needing spacers. So I ask again. Did you have to use spacers? If you did then they are undoubtedly longer!! Like I said.. with my big fat rails there is no extra room above the rail and below the supercharger plenum. So are they longer? How long are they exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread