FRPP 2013 TVS Kit M-6066-MSVT23

gallopingford

Hi, my name is Cam
Established Member
SOLDDDDDD!

PRICE LOWERED - $2200 OBO SHIPPED (Fees included).

The TB will not be part of the deal anymore as I decided to keep it for my '13 I just purchased.

Up for sale is a brand spanking new FRPP SVT Kit for 2007-2012 GT500s. It is part number: M-6066-MSVT23.

I purchased this for my 2012 GT500 but had a change of heart and have decided to sell the car for a new truck. It sucks since I was looking forward to it but priorities change. I purchased this kit brand new last month from 19COBRA93.

The TVS has just gotten back from Steigmeier with getting the 5.8 shaved off of it. It looks really good now and ready for the owners who do not like that etching.

This kit included the following
-TVS and elbow and stock pulley
-Fuel rails with braided hose
-Belt
-Hardware

ajyhajun.jpg

de7u4azy.jpg

I am asking $2200 OBO Shipped. I use PayPal only. It will be shipped in two separate boxes.

I am in MD, 20854 and work in NoVA if you would like to pickup.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
@ 08Elonor Oh dam....thats nice. The TVS kit would put you over the top. Ask me how I know....

@ OP GLWS

crownaviation

Established Member
Thanks but your comment serves no purpose in my sale thread.

Yeah, but I bet it was not shipped to Missouri to have the 5.8 crap professionally ground off by Stegemeier, then re-painted with the expensive Eaton paint and shipped back either... Just taking a stab at it, but I doubt it was not cheap to do that..

Price was right even if you got the asking price of $2200 shipped. Shipping is usually not cheap either including insurance etc..

Glad you got it sold.. someone got a good deal on that particular setup

mgmustang1

Established Member
Yeah Great price. It's all timing. I've seen some go for 1400 on ebay and a few weeks later go for 2000 used without elbow. Someone got a good deal on this blower considering new and the 5.8 shaved off.

Users who are viewing this thread